WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Night Stand or More (Any single diva)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One Night Stand or More (Any single diva) Empty One Night Stand or More (Any single diva)

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Christian sat at the bar, as it was approachin 1:00 am. After a long day of working out, and training rookie's Christian used all his free time a bar drinking his troubles away.

Though Christian was a bad ass on screen off screen he was a bit different. All of his anger came from being lonely. With his family a whole country away, he always wished he had someone to be with someone to talk to. The only person he had in the business was Eve who was like a sister to him....

Christian sat as he called for and recieved his 9th shot of Tequila. Until he suddenly stopped in his tracks, and noticed a very beautiful and familiar face.....

Back to top Go down

One Night Stand or More (Any single diva) Empty Re: One Night Stand or More (Any single diva)

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:10 pm

"Can I get a margarita please?" Nikki asked the bartender.

She turned and saw Christian.

"Oh hey Christian. What's up?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

One Night Stand or More (Any single diva) Empty Re: One Night Stand or More (Any single diva)

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Christian snapped out of his daze as he heard her speak....

"Oh hey Nikki" Christian "What brings a pretty little lady like yourself in a bar like this" he played it cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:16 pm

She smiled.

"Just letting loose for a bit, you know having a drink." she said lifting her glass up a bit.

"You?" she asked as she took a sip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:17 pm

"Same here" He replied "And to keep from being alone"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:21 pm

"I have to agree with you. I was upstairs in my room, alone and bored so I figured what the hell, I'll get a drink and chill out for a bit." she said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:24 pm

"Yeah...Right, someone chick as hot as you alone, on a Staurday Night" Christian replied in disbelief

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:27 pm

"Yeah, well believe it. I'm used to it though. What about you? Some hot guy as you, alone, in a bar on a Saturday Night." she said using his words and shaking her head in amusement as she took another sip of her drink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Christian chuckled "It's just hard to find that special lady these days, I don't know who wants me for me, or who wants me for money" he explained

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:31 pm

"Ah, the question most men want to know." she said with a chuckle.

"It;s kind of the same for me. I don't know what guy wants me just for me, or just for my looks. It's really kind of frustrating sometimes, you know?" she asked looking around the bar and looking back at Christian.

[can u see my sig? I can't...lol]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 pm

"Tell me about it" Christian replied "Well, I'll take you for both" Christian smirked, as he made his first move

(lol....no, at the end of typing a reply it will say attach sig. check that box, and you can do it in edit profile Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:39 pm

She blushed a bit, but shook her head and took a sip of her drink again.

"Well I'd take you just for being you."

[lol..it has it checked...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Christian smiled, and at this time he was a little wasted.

"Maybe later tonight I will take you up on that offer" He smirked moving a strand of her hair way from her face...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:48 pm

She smirked.

"That sounds like a great offer."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 pm

Christian smiled and stepped close to Nikki...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:51 pm

Nikki took in a deep breath as she saw Christian step closer to her. She always thought he was cute and liked him, hell she had a crush on him.

Smiling she leaned in closer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 pm

Christian gently placed his hands on her cheeks and tilted her head, before slowly kissing her.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Nikki gasped as Christian kissed her, but quickly melted into it. Loving the feel of his lips on hers.

[brb in like 5 mins]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Christian, always thought Nikki was hot. But, they never formally hung out, so he didn't think much of pursing her until now, when he realised that was the best kiss he had ever had.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Nikki was really enjoying the kiss, sure she had been kissed many times before, but this one was different, it was the most amazing kiss she had ever received. They broke apart to catch their breaths.

"Wow, that was amazing." she said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Christian looked at her "I know..." he replied with a smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:21 pm

She smiled and blushed back, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and finishing her drink.

"So now what?" she asked looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:29 pm

"Well, I have a room at the hotel suite down the street" Christian smiled

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:33 pm

She smirked.

"Is that your way of inviting me back to your room?" she teased.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 pm

"Depens...are you accepting" he replied

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next