WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eve spills the beans (Eve&Any Hardy)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eve spills the beans (Eve&Any Hardy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eve spills the beans (Eve&Any Hardy)

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:07 pm

"Still...we wouldn't feel sorry for him. If anything we'd work to help him through it. And like you said...mom went through cancer too. And everyone being pissed off at him probably isn't helping him." he said sighing.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Eve spills the beans (Eve&Any Hardy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eve spills the beans (Eve&Any Hardy)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:12 pm

"I know" Eve replied "I don't know how to get through to him, I told him he should tell someone but he keeps putting it off..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:14 pm

"Well...I'm glad you told me...but Eve...I can't not tell anyone. Granted I'm not gonna make some huge announcement or something but...I have to tell the family. I know he'll be pissed off, but who cares? Sometimes what he needs isn't exactly what he wants." he told her seriously.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:18 pm

"True" Eve said "Okay, I'll let him know I told you, get whatever arguement, wer are going to go through out of the way and you, Matt and the ladies can take it from there" Eve replied

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:22 pm

"Alright...thanks again Eve." he said sincerely.

"You did the right thing."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:24 pm

"I know, but why do I feel so bad now" Eve told

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:28 pm

"Because you feel like you've betrayed his trust...and you know he's gonna be angry and upset." he explained.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Eve stared down "Ugh!" was all she could get out "Boy, am I going to hear it..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 pm

He chuckled. "It'll be fine...he'll forgive you. And if he doesn't...then I will personally kick his ass from here to next week."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Eve chuckled "Thanks Jeff" Eve replied. "I'm glad you accepted me into you guys' life"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 pm

"Of course...you've been keeping Kenny line from what it sounds like." he said smiling.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:38 pm

"Its not an easy job, but I'm always working over time..."Eve giggled

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:40 pm

He chuckled. "I can only imagine."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Eve stood up and sighed "Well, thanks for listening Jeff, after your work with Kenny and Katie friday, and Matt's history oof getting through to people, I'm sure you guys can get to him..." Eve said

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:48 pm

He smiled at her. "Anytime, Eve. And thanks again for telling me." he said as he got up as well.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:51 pm

"I wish you and Candice the best, and I hope I can always come to you in time of need" Eve smiled "Kinda like Kenny does with Candice"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 pm

He nodded. "Same here...don't be a stranger." he told her. "You're a part of the family now." he said smiling.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Eve smiled "Good to know"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:54 pm

He gave her a quick hug. "See you later, Eve." he said before throwing away his empty cup.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum