WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eve spills the beans (Eve&Any Hardy)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eve spills the beans (Eve&Any Hardy) Empty Eve spills the beans (Eve&Any Hardy)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Eve Torres had a day off from work and decided to explore the town. She parked her brand new Silver Rangerover and stepped out of the as she stood beautiful in dark tight jeans a a white a halter with matching knee high boots as her long brown hair was straight down.

She walked into Starbucks, with her iPHONE pressed to her ear. As she spoke to her boyfriend of 6 months Kenny Hardy was back in New York, at medical school....

"I'm so sorry, you didn't get a chane to work everything out with you family babe, but trust me things will get better" she said to him as she stood in line to get a capichino.

"It's only Katie, I knew she would be a job but I didn't think she would be this mad" Kenny spoke on the other end

"Maybe, you should just tell her, tell them all they are going to find out eventually" Eve said

Kenny sighed "Whatever, I'll figure it out, I have to get to class" Kenny said before hanging up the phone in fustration

Eve didn't take it personal because she knew what he was going through so she stood in line and waited for her order to be taken, when she browesed around and saw a familiar face...

(ANY HARDY)

Back to top Go down

Eve spills the beans (Eve&Any Hardy) Empty Re: Eve spills the beans (Eve&Any Hardy)

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Jeff was on a coffee run. He needed his caffeine. It was a time when Candice was busy over on Raw so he was actually on his own. As he got in line, he spotted Eve and waved to her. "Hey Eve." he greeted with a polite smile.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Eve spills the beans (Eve&Any Hardy) Empty Re: Eve spills the beans (Eve&Any Hardy)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:35 pm

"Hey, Jeff" Eve smiled and approached him "I didn't think you wouls recognize me" she replied

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:36 pm

He chuckled. "Why wouldn't I recognize you?" he asked, arching his eyebrow.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:40 pm

"Well, with my short run in the WWE and with all the chaos that went on the other day, with you all and Kenny, I wasn't sure if anyone recognized me that day at the BBQ" Eve chuckled

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:43 pm

"Of course...and sorry about pretty much ignoring you then." he apologized. "Got time to sit and talk then? We can catch up a bit...maybe you can fill me in on what's been going on?"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:47 pm

"Sure, I have nothing better to do" Eve smiled "And its okay about that BBQ, I understand that was a family thing, and the only reason Kenny invited me to take all the the attention off of him, which didn't work obviously" Eve laughed

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:50 pm

He laughed. "Yeah...good try on his part though..." he said as they ordered their coffee.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:53 pm

"You and I bothe know Kenny, he just have to make things so much more difficult than they have to be, I knew that the moment I met him" Eve said

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:57 pm

He chuckled, nodding. "I know that..." he said as he paid for both their drinks.

"So...what's been up with you guys?"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:00 pm

"We're offically a couple" Eve told, as she and Jeff sat at a nearby table "It took me awhile to lock him down and get him out of his playboy way but I did" Eve joked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:03 pm

That was definitely a nice surprise. "That's great for the both of you." he said as they sat down.

"And since you shared something it's only fair that I do...Candice and I moved in together. And we got dogs." he siad chuckling.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Eve chuckled "That's so sweet" she smiled "Kenny and I aren't on that level yet, but maybe one day.... If he could learn to get out of his stubborn ways" she said

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:14 pm

"If you can get him to the point where he's only with you...then anything's possible." he said smiling.

"So...what's been happening with him this past year?"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:18 pm

"So much crap, I wish he can just come to terms with it and tell you guys" Eve said as she stared down feeling a bit sad "He's just...." she stopped

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Now Jeff was a little concerned. "What is it? What's wrong?"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Eve knew Kenny would be furious if she told his secret but, knew somebody had to...

"Kenny's sick Jeff" Eve blurted out.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Jeff's eyebrows furrowed. "Sick? Like...what do you mean sick?"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:28 pm

"Sick as in he has cancer.... Leukemia" Eve said

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Jeff took a deep breath. "Then...then why didn't he tell us?"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:35 pm

"You know Kenny Jeff, when things get rough he runs away, he likes to be this bad as tough guy, and he didn't want you guys feeling sorry for him and babying him, and of course your mom died from a type of cancer and that played a big role in it to, he didn't want to take you guys through what he calls hell with him, he was doesn't want to admit it but he was scared....he still is" Eve told all

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Jeff sighed, running his hands through his hair. Yup...that all sounded like Kenny. "We wouldn't feel sorry for him...we're his family. We'd be there for him and support him through everything." he told her, sipping his coffee.

"Eve...I appreciate you telling me all this, but...I gotta tell someone...I have to tell Matt at least. He's the oldest."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:40 pm

"No, Jeff please" Kenny is going to go crazy if and when he finds out I tol you "I've been tellling him since he left to tell you guys but, again he's stubborn little Kenny" Eve replied

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:56 pm

He sighed. "This isn't something that should be kept secret." he said scratching his head.

"What's his diagnosis? Is he...dying?"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:00 pm

"No...that's what he used Matt's money for treatment...he's taking really good care of it, he just gets down sometimes, which scares me..." Eve explained

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum