WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Things Set

Go down

Getting Things Set Empty Getting Things Set

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 am

Stephanie was sitting at her desk, getting things ready for upcoming matches and setting up events and whatnot. She loved her job as General Manager of Smack Down. It really showed her dad what she could do with her business degree. She was typing away on her computer when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in." she called, not looking up.

[[ANYONE]]
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Getting Things Set Empty Re: Getting Things Set

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:54 am

Going into the large office was someone very familiar to her in many more then just one way, Triple H, dressed in jeans and his classic king of kings shirt. He walked in smiling a bit more then usual as he saw Stephanie was still not paying attention, "Surprise." He said without being very loud.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:09 am

She looked up and saw the face of her very handsome husband. "Hunter~!" she said brightly as she got up and went over to him, hugging him tightly. She knew it wasn't necessarily professional, but he was her husband and she loved getting to see him.

"So what brings you to this neck of the woods?" she asked as they sat down on the black leather couch in the office.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:13 am

"Well I have to admit, I love to see my wife." He said mockingly. But it was true he loved to see her every chance he got, he almost wishes he would be traded to Smackdown to see her more often. "So when you are going to manage Raw again? I here Teddy Long wants to be hired again." Hunter said sitting next to her on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:17 am

"I don't know...I mean dad says he wants me here...something about the two of us getting distracted if we're on the same show." she said chuckling as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"So to what do I owe this wonderful visit from you?" she asked smiling as she held his hand, interlacing their fingers.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:27 am

"Well I think that we do better really haha." Hunter joked about when they were both on the same show, "Infact I might try and talk you into another Women's title attempt." He laughed but was serious about getting her to.

"I was here to enjoy the last of my down time until tomorrow night's show." he answered a little quietly, "I'm going to crush Randy the next time I see him." He seethed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:31 am

Her eyes widened. "Hunter...I'm not in any shape to wrestle any more...not after having two kids." she reminded chuckling. "As sweet of an offer as that is, I'm happy being general manager here on Smack Down." she said winking at him.

"Well I'm glad you are...besides...being general manager of smack down for me gives me more time with the girls." she said smiling softly. "They miss you, you know." she said softly, trying to get him to calm down a little. She knew if anything could work, it'd be him thinking of their two beautiful baby girls.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:34 am

He laughed a little thinking of her saying she wasn't in shape to wrestle, "I don't think that's true." he said giving her a small pinch on her butt which in nice enough shape.

"I know the girls miss me...I miss them too." He thought for a minute and remembered the next ppv coming up, "I'll make you a deal, if they have me set to lose the ppv at Night of Champions i'll come home for a while for you and the girls." He smiled at her taking his hand back into hers again, "Fair?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:40 am

She jumped a little. "Hunter." she said smacking his arm as she tried to remain somewhat professional, as they were in her office.

Then he talked about coming home. "I'd love that...and I know they would too..." she said smiling. "I'd say that's more than fair." she said as she pecked him on the lips as if to seal the deal.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:41 am

"Alright then since we've got all the business stuff out of the way." He thought and laughed for a moment. "What do you want to do now, beautiful?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:44 am

"Well I'm technically working right now, honey...but I should be free in a few hours...I just want to make sure I don't have to see anyone else before I leave and I want to take care of a few other things too." she said, the business woman part of her taking over a bit.

"But I don't have any plans for dinner." she said smiling.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:46 am

"And as luck would have it...I don't either." He smiled after answering. "So what do you want me to do until you are done, Steph?" He asked calling her by his nickname for her. Also a very devious plan ticking in the back of his mind a reason that Stephanie herself calls him the cereberal Assassian.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:53 am

"I don't know...you could hang out here while you wait or you could head back to the hotel room I got." she said, unaware of the plan he was coming up with as she sat back at her desk to finish up her paperwork quickly so they could get a nice dinner in.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 am

His plan now fruitioning he began to go through with it. "Damn Steph you keep it hot in here don't you?" He said casually pulling his shirt off of his muscular body revealing the muscles he had underneath. He acted like there was something on his pecs so he kept wiping at them drawing her attention to his formed body he then looked back up at her, as if he hadn't down anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:00 am

She looked up, confused since it was actually a little cool in the room. She looked up to her husband's bare chest and torso. "Hunter, I'm working...please." she said unable to resist looking at him. "I need to finish this." she said, trying so hard to concentrate on the paperwork in front of her.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 am

Acting like he didn't hear her Hunter began to strech showing off all his bare muscles in his chest stomach lower stomach leading down close to his crotch. He then got up without a word and began to slowly rub her shoulders leaning into her back letting her feel his muscles pushing against her back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:05 am

He wasn't listening to her and at times it did frustrate her, mainly because it was while she was trying to work, but at the same time, she did like it.

She leaned against his strong hands and she couldn't help but relax a bit. "hunter...I'm not going to get any work done, am I?" she asked glancing up at him.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:06 am

"I was never even going to let someone inside the office." He added as he bent down to passionately kiss her soft lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:09 am

"And this is why Dad said we can't be on the same show." she said chuckling against his lips as she shut her laptop and kissed him back.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:10 am

Using his massive strength he lifted her up out of the chair embracing her and deepening the kiss he had just pushed onto her wrapping his arms around her now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:54 am

She chuckled into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck, his scruff slightly tickling her.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:56 am

After a minute Triple H pulled away and asked, "So you wanna stay here or go to the Hotel?" he asked nipping at her neck making the descision all th more difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 am

"I swear...I never get any work done when I'm near you." she said sighing. "Let's go to the room...I still have to work in this office and meet people in here." she said smirking as she started getting her stuff together.

"Now put your shirt back on." she commanded as she put her laptop away in her bag along with the paperwork. She never left it in the office.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:03 am

Triple H immediatley put his shirt on as he followed her out of the office noticing the back of her skirt was scruffed up revealing the bottom of her, thong(you can say panties instead if you want XD). Hunter simply followed it through the hall door without saying a word about it, he did after all love her butt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:08 am

As she locked the door to her office and walked out, she noticed her skirt was a bit ruffled so she fixed it. She glanced behind her and noticed Hunter giving her the look. "Sorry...have to be patient..." she said chuckling as they headed for the hotel.

[[can you start the topic there?]]
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down