WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a Crazy Ordeal (Jeff and Candice)

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

After a Crazy Ordeal (Jeff and Candice) - Page 3 Empty Re: After a Crazy Ordeal (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:08 pm

He couldn't help but laugh a little. "Alright...you've convinced me...I can handle being cute...especially when it means that I have you..." he said softly.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

After a Crazy Ordeal (Jeff and Candice) - Page 3 Empty Re: After a Crazy Ordeal (Jeff and Candice)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:10 pm

"You always have me, face it, you're stuck with me." She chuckled, caressing the side of his face with her hand. "Besides, you're plenty masculine to me."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:12 pm

He laughed. "Well gosh...I guess it's something I'll just have to live with." he said smirking.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 pm

"I'll try not to make your life a living hell." She joked, trying not to laugh herself.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 pm

"And I'll make sure to stay patient." he said before laughing. "Oh CAndice...you know I'm more than happy that you're...stuck with me." he said laughing.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 pm

She laughed. "I hope so, cause if you're not, well, you'll have to deal." She shifted and snuggled into his shoulder."Cause I'm perfectly happy where I am thanks."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:51 pm

He laughed. "Well that's fine...because so am I...I'm getting rather used to you in my arms like this." he said softly, kissing her forehead lovingly.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:54 pm

"Mhmm...I could stay like this forever." She agreed.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:58 pm

"Well if it weren't for the whole food and water issue...we could..." he said chuckling.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:00 am

Candice giggled. "Okay you've got a point, I think I'd want to shower from time to time too."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:01 am

"What? You mean you don't wanna be all stinky and gross together?" he asked smiling.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:03 am

"Nah, I think we'd like each other better if we showered every so often." She laughed.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 am

He sighed nodding. "Yeah I guess you're right." he said before laughing.

"Besides...we'd shower together anyway."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:09 am

Candice smiled at him. "You know, we could probably use one right now, we smell like icky basement water."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 am

He chuckled. "I could care less but you're right...it'd be a lot more pleasant for the house." he said before an idea hit him.

"Wait right here baby...I promise I'll be right back." he siad kissing her quickly before hopping out of bed and rushing out of the room. He stuck his head back in quickly.

"Just wait for like...10 minutes." he said smiling before disappearing again.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:17 am

Candice sat up and frowned curiously in the direction he'd disappeared to.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 am

Jeff was in the bathroom. He knew all this stuff would come in handy one day. He set up various candles and lit them as he started to fill the bathtub and fill it with bubble bath. Luckily the water was warming up fast and filling up well. He smiled as everything looked great. Once the tub had filled up and the bubbles were all over the place, he went back to the bedroom.

"Alright...come on." he said taking her hand. "But wait...close your eyes...because it's a surprise."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:24 am

Candice sighed but complied. "If I crash into a wall, I'm gonna whack you one." She joked. "What are you up to?"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:27 am

He took her hand and guided her to the bathroom. "You'll see in just a minute." he reassured.

Once they got inside the bathroom he smiled. "Okay...open your eyes." he said so she could see the bubble bath and the lit candles.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:35 am

Candice opened her eyes and gasped in surprise, touched by his gesture. "Jeff, this is amazing and romantic. You really are Prince Charming come to life."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:38 am

He smiled at her reaction. "Well you are my princess...and I thought it would really help you relax more so you can get a good night's sleep. And you said you were a little sore so a bath would be better anyway..." he said kissing at the back of her neck.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:41 am

She leaned back against him for a moment, closing her eyes against the emotion he'd stirred in her. "I don't hurt at all anymore. You are the most thoughtful person I ever met. Thank you, for taking the best care of me."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:45 am

He smiled. "Because you're worth it....and I heard girls like bubble baths." he said kissing her cheek from behind.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:46 am

She laughed at that. "We do like bubble bathes as a matter of fact."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:51 am

"Perfect then." he said as he started to undress.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next