WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renewing Our Vows

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Renewing Our Vows - Page 3 Empty Re: Renewing Our Vows

Post  Ellie Colton Mon May 19, 2014 3:53 am

Punk chuckled and once they made it down the aisle, it was his turn. "Here we go, my lady." he said as he started to walk.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon May 19, 2014 3:57 am

They made it down the aisle and went to their separate sides, and then Scott made his way down.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

http://twitter.com/starsixtyninexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon May 19, 2014 4:03 am

"Da!" Sophia waved excitedly, earning some laughs from the friends and family in attendance. She didn't like hearing all those people, so she cuddled into her grandmother, lol.

The music changed once Colt was in his spot, signaling that Ellie was about to make her way down. The guests stood and she came out with Maddie and Ajay on either side of her. She held their hands and her bouquet as well, then started to walk with them; smiling as she did so.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon May 19, 2014 4:06 am

when he saw her come out, his breath caught in his throat. Punk was right, it felt like they were the only ones in the room and he actually had to let out a few breaths to keep a few tears from slipping out. She looked beautiful and he couldn't wait for her to get to him, so he did something that he definitely wasn't supposed to... left the altar and walked up to her, placing one hand on her waist and kissed her gently.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon May 19, 2014 4:12 am

"Scott." She giggled lightly as she returned his kiss. "I'm supposed to get to you first." She teased.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon May 19, 2014 4:13 am

"I couldn't wait." he chuckled and looked at the kids. "I think I got it from here, you guys."
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon May 19, 2014 4:16 am

"Okay, Daddy." They both nodded. Ellie crouched down to kiss their cheeks. "Thank you guys." She said and then told them to sit by Colt's Mom. She then stood up. "Well then, shall we?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Mon May 19, 2014 4:16 am

He took her hand. "We shall." he said and led her to the altar.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Mon May 19, 2014 10:35 am

She walked with him and took her place once they made it to the alter. Then the justice of peace started to speak.

We are gathered together to witness the reaffirmation of the wedding vows of Scott Colton and Ellie Hardy. After one year of marriage they have learned that happiness is not something that just happens. A good marriage must be created. In the art of marriage the little things are the big things. It's remembering to say "I love you" at least once each day. It's never going to sleep angry with one another. It's at no time taking the other for granted. It's having a mutual sense of values and common objectives. It's standing together and facing the world. It's forming a circle of love that gathers the whole family. It's doing things for each other, not in the attitude of duty or sacrifice, but in the spirit of joy. It's speaking words of appreciation and demonstrating gratitude in thoughtful ways. It's not looking for perfection in each other. It's cultivating flexibility, patience, understanding, and a sense of humor. It's establishing a relationship in which independence is equal, dependence is mutual; and the obligation is reciprocal.

The poet Meryl Fishman has said, "You know me as I really am, and I know you truly. Not even as we know ourselves and would present ourselves. But to the very core of our beings. And we see the good and bad, Accepting it all with joy, And from this time on our souls are locked in harmony. I have become you, you have become me, And we call each other love."

What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined together for life, to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories.

With this reaffirmation ceremony we pray that your lives together will continue to be blessed with health, peace, and happiness for you, your children, and your family.

It has come to my attention that the couple have written their own vows and at this time, I ask Scott to go ahead and say his vows.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Tue May 20, 2014 12:39 am

He nodded and turned to look at Ellie. "Um... I was wracking my brain on what to say to you." he said as he scratched the back of his neck. "I couldn't think of anything to put on paper, so I'm just gonna do this from the heart." he grabbed her hands and she could probably feel that they were a little clammy and shaky. "I am so lucky to have you in my life, El. Not only as my wife, but as my lover, my confidant and my best friend."he kissed the back of her left hand. "I don't know what I did to deserve you but I am so, so grateful for you and the three kids you brought me. I love you, more than I probably should love anyone else, but I can't help it. You bring out the best in me. You make me want to do better for our family and do whatever I can to keep you smiling and happy with me. We're not a couple that fights often, but whenever we've had our issues, we worked them out. You never gave up on us. As long as you don't give up on me, then baby, I swear on my life that I won't give up on you. I love you." he said as he kissed her cheek.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue May 20, 2014 1:27 am

She giggled a little and bit her lip to keep from crying, lol. She then rubbed her thumbs over his hands to calm them from shaking and to ease him a little.

"Ellie, you can go now."

She nodded and took a breath before speaking. "Scott, I am also so very lucky to have you in my life, especially as my husband. Before we were together, I was in a different place. I wasn't sure if love existed anymore, I thought that I had to deal with everything on my own and that it was just going to be me and my kids forever. You managed to change those thoughts for me. You showed me that true love exists and that I am never alone in anything; I've got you. You even showed me that you were more than willing to step in and take the role of a father to Maddie and Ajay, letting them know how loved and important they are." she said as she kept rubbing over his hands. "I wish I could say that this is the happiest day of my life, but I know the truth is that this will only be one of the happiest days that we will share together. Life will take us on many journeys, some good and others not so good as we've learned in the past, but there isn't anyone I would rather have at my side." she told him. "As we stand here in front of our friends and family; I promise to be your lover, companion and friend, your partner in parenthood, your ally in conflict, your greatest fan and your toughest....and most stubborn opponent." she chuckled. "I also promise to always be there for you, support you, to always make your life fun and never boring, to show you love, to tell you everyday just how special you are. Ugh, Scott..." she giggled. "I love you so much it is hard to put into words. When I hold you, it is not tight enough. When I kiss you, it is not passionate enough. Even my most passionate kisses don’t come close to show you how much you mean to me. You're like...my Superman." she chuckled. "When you put your arms around me and do little gestures of affection, I know that you feel the same as I do and that is the best feeling in the world. I am completely happy and never want that feeling to end. I will never, ever give up on us because what we have is something so rare and special. I love you so much and will continue to do so for the rest of my life." she said.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Tue May 20, 2014 11:21 pm

He couldn't help himself and leaned down to kiss her.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed May 21, 2014 12:32 am

She giggled and kissed him back, then pulled away once the justice of peace cleared his throat. "Well then, I sense as though this ceremony needs to be done, so we'll continue. Ellie, do you continue to take Scott as your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you continue to love, honour, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." she nodded.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Wed May 21, 2014 12:39 am

"And Scott, do you continue to take Ellie as your lawful wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you continue to love, honour, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." he kissed the back of her hand.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed May 21, 2014 12:51 am

He nodded. "Before we end the ceremony, I must ask if anybody has any objections as to why this man and woman should not continue their marriage. You must speak now or forever hold your peace." he said as he paused for a moment, then nodded when nobody said anything.

"Scott and Ellie, today you came knowingly to renew your promises of love for one another, not as newlyweds but as a married couple, with the knowledge that life is a journey, not a destination, and you have committed to travel together. Go now and enjoy the love you share forevermore. It is my honor and pleasure to once again pronounce you husband and wife! Scott, now you may kiss your bride." he chuckled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Wed May 21, 2014 12:58 am

Scott waggled his brows at Ellie and pulled her in for a real kiss.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed May 21, 2014 12:59 am

She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back as everybody clapped for them. "PG, babe." she chuckled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Wed May 21, 2014 1:13 am

"TV-14." he smirked and kissed her cheek.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed May 21, 2014 1:18 am

She shook her head in amusement. "To the party, my husband."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Wed May 21, 2014 1:23 am

He chuckled and offered her his arm. "To the party we shall go."
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed May 21, 2014 1:30 am

She held onto his arm as they walked out, with Punk and Lacy following behind them. "That was a nice ceremony." Punk said.

"Da! Mama!" Sophia waved excitedly as they reached the reception area with the rest of the guests and so on.

"Beautiful ceremony, you two." his Mom smiled as she stood with the kids.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Wed May 21, 2014 1:31 am

"Thanks, mom." Scott said as he reached her and kissed her cheek. "ready to party?"
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed May 21, 2014 1:34 am

"Thank you, Marcia." Ellie smiled as she kissed Sophia's cheek.

"Foofoo!" Sophia giggled in excitement...clearly excited for that part of the party. She then started tugging at her dress.

"We're gonna dance alllllll night." Maddie said.

''Yeah! With Mommy and Daddy." Ajay nodded.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black Wed May 21, 2014 11:43 pm

"Daddy's gotta dance with mommy for a while, too." he said.
Lacy Black
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Thu May 22, 2014 12:27 am

"Ugh, how long?" Ajay frowned.

Ellie snorted. "Well Daddy and I have to dance to our special song in a few, then we can all dance together.'
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next