WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something's Not Right [Ellie/Maddie/AJ]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Something's Not Right [Ellie/Maddie/AJ] Empty Something's Not Right [Ellie/Maddie/AJ]

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:24 am

Calming Maddie down again for the millionth time that night, Ellie sighed as she rubbed Maddie's back and continued trying to reach Madison's doctor. She noticed Maddie hadn't been feeling well for quite some time, but the doctor said it was perhaps a cold and it was normal, but it had been two days after and Madison was still out of it and crying more than she usually did. Hanging up the phone and shaking her head as Madison started to cry again, Ellie just gathered some belongings and changed Madison quickly so they could head to the hospital.

"Don't worry Maddie, Mommy is going to take care of you." she said kissing her cheek as she grabbed her hoodie and put it on as well.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Something's Not Right [Ellie/Maddie/AJ] Empty Re: Something's Not Right [Ellie/Maddie/AJ]

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:26 am

AJ had been on a promotional tour for the last 10 days or so and was exhausted. All he wanted to do was curl up with Ellie, spend some time with Madison and then go to bed. Ellie had told him that MAddie wasn't feeling too good but she didn't get into detail. When he got home, Ellie looked panicked and Maddie was crying really hard.

"Ellie? Baby? What's wrong? What's wrong with Maddie?" he asked worriedly. He immediately dropped all of his stuff and ran to his wife and daughter.

Back to top Go down

Something's Not Right [Ellie/Maddie/AJ] Empty Re: Something's Not Right [Ellie/Maddie/AJ]

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:29 am

She looked over at AJ and just shook her head.

"I-I don't know. She just won't stop crying and I don't know what to do. I'm taking her to the hospital." she told him.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:31 am

"alright, let's go." he said, re-grabbing his car keys from the table so they could get to the hospital quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:32 am

She nodded as she grabbed Maddie and headed out to AJ's car, trying to calm Maddie down.

"It's okay Maddie, you'll be all better."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:36 am

As soon as they were all seated and safely buckled, he rushed to the hospital, pulling up into the emergency care lot. "I'll park, take Maddie inside." he told her as he waited for her to get out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 am

She nodded as she stepped out of the car and went inside to get Maddie some help and fill out some papers.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:41 am

He found a parking spot and then proceeded to run into the hospital. He found Ellie trying to hold Maddie and fill out paperwork. "I'll take her." he panted as he gently took their daughter from Ellie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:44 am

Ellie just nodded, trying to remain calm as Maddie kept crying. Once she filled out all the paperwork and gave it back to the nurse, she sat by them again and had to wait until Maddie was called.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:49 am

AJ continued cooing and gently rocking Maddie back and forth, trying to get her to calm down as he walked with her in his arms. She usually fell right to sleep when he walked around carrying her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:57 am

Madison wasn't falling asleep easily. Instead, she started wheezing.

Noticing Madison's wheezing, Ellie stood up and went to the nurse's as they just sat there.

"Look, you need to get to my daughter now. She's been like this for the past two days and now the wheezing is scaring the shit out of me." she said.

"Ma'am, calm down..."

"Calm down?! What if this was your kid? Look, just get your ass up from your chair and get me a fricking doctor..." she said as the nurse simply nodded and just stood up, going to the back to get a doctor.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:59 am

Normally AJ would be calming Ellie down and trying to rationalize with her, but this was different. Maddie needed immediate attention and so he was glad for Ellie's temper this time around. He kept a look out for a doctor to come take care of Maddie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:04 am

Finally a doctor came out.

"Okay what seems to be the problem?"

"One, your nurses are going to be punched." she stated with a glare. "Second, my daughter has been crying non stop for the past two days and now she's wheezing."

He nodded.

"Alright, just follow me to the back and we'll take a look at her."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:10 am

He nodded as they followed the doctor to the back so he could take a look at Maddie and see what was wrong with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:14 am

"Alright, we're going to run some tests on her in the nursery and we'll bring her right back." he said as he took Madison from AJ, gently.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:18 am

He nodded, watching the doctor take their crying daughter. "She's gonna be alright..." he assured Ellie as he took his wife into his arms and kissing the top of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:22 am

She shook her head.

"It just all sucks. I didn't even know what to do, I panicked and didn't do enough for her. I told you I was going to be a bad mom." she said crying a little.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:25 am

"Hey...this is all new...you're not a crappy mom. You did the best you could for her...bring her to a doctor." he said, kissing her reassuringly. "Why didn't you tell me before it was this bad? I would have flown back sooner."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:28 am

She sighed as she wiped away her tears and shrugged.

"Well the doctor said she had a cold and she's also teething, so he assumed the crying was from that. I didn't think it was so bad, which is why I didn't call you. I should have never listened to him and I should have followed my instincts." she said shaking her head. "God, I'm such an idiot, I swear."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 am

"She's going to be alright." he assured. "And you are not a crappy mother." he told her firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:36 am

She looked at him and nodded.

"Fine." she nodded. "I'm sorry this is how you're spending your night, you're probably exhausted."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am

"It's alright...as long as Maddie's gonna be alright, it's gonna be a great night." he said with a slight yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:48 am

She nodded, feeling bad and then sat down on one of the chairs, putting her head in her hands as she waited for Maddie to come back.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:37 am

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "Hey...everything will be alright..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:11 pm

"I know, I know...but I still can't help being so worried."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next