WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where I Wanted to Be All Along (Batista/Maria)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where I Wanted to Be All Along (Batista/Maria) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where I Wanted to Be All Along (Batista/Maria)

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 am

"Hey, I happen to love all brands of cheese." she smiled reassuringly. Then she gasped with a smile. "Dave~! It's beautiful~! I love it." she said sincerely. "Put it on me when we get to the hotel....it'll be the only thing you'll put on me." she giggled as she started out of the parking structure.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Where I Wanted to Be All Along (Batista/Maria) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where I Wanted to Be All Along (Batista/Maria)

Post  Batista Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 am

He laughed. "I was kind of hoping you'd say that. I kept picturing you wearing nothing but this as it is."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Title : WWE Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 am

"Consider it done~" she giggled as she sped her way to the hotel.

[[and now alas i must go...RP more tonight~~~~!]]
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:27 pm

"God, I missed you." He laughed.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Title : WWE Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:59 am

"I missed you too." she said, facing him when they reached the final stoplight before the hotel. "Oh, and I've got a surprise for you once we get to the room." she winked.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2