WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Deserve More (Conner/Stephanie/Triple H)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Deserve More (Conner/Stephanie/Triple H) Empty I Deserve More (Conner/Stephanie/Triple H)

Post  Conner Sullivan Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Conner was walking backstage at Smackdown again in search of his boss. He'd successfully beaten Jeff "the screwup" Hardy and he felt he deserved a title shot now that he pinned a champion.

Again, without knocking he waltzed into the general manager's office and started lounging on her couch.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

I Deserve More (Conner/Stephanie/Triple H) Empty Re: I Deserve More (Conner/Stephanie/Triple H)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Stephanie looked up and sighed. She was on the phone. "Yeah...sounds great. I'll call you back when I get the details. Great...goodbye." she said before hanging up.

"What do you want?" she said, narrowing her eyes. "How dare you come barging into my office again?"
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

I Deserve More (Conner/Stephanie/Triple H) Empty Re: I Deserve More (Conner/Stephanie/Triple H)

Post  Conner Sullivan Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:54 pm

"You know what I want, baby..." he smirked with a wink.

------

Stephanie scrunched her face in disgust. "Get out." she said, pointing to the door.

---------

"Not until I get my title shot. I beat Jeff HArdy...I deserve that shot." he demanded.

--------

"You do not get to make those demands." Stephanie replied firmly.

--------

"Well I don't care. I'm making them...now if you want me to leave...why don't you make me?" he smirked, moving in close to her.

------

"Get away from me." she warned.

------

"Come on Steph-"

------

"You don't get to address me that way!" she snarled as she cocked her arm back to slap him, but he caught her arm and held on to it.

--------

"Ah ah ah~ I'm not gonna let you damage my beautiful face again." he smirked as he held on to her arm.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Triple H was walking around the hallways of the arena where Smackdown was being held. He wanted to surprise Stephanie and show up. Finding her office, he opened the door and saw Conner there, holding Stephanie by the arm.

He quickly went up to him and pushed him off of Stephanie.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 pm

"Well well well...if it isn't Triple H?" he said, not at all intimidated by the larger man. He shoved the older man back.

"I was just talkign with my boss, here...what? Not happy enough with being the top star on Raw? You're gonna come and fuck her to be top dog here too?" he smirked.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:07 pm

"You watch your mouth! I swear to go, I will knock your lights out."
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:13 pm

"Hunter, he's not worth it." she said, trying to calm him down. She went to Hunter's side.

-------

"Go ahead Trips...take a swing." he goaded on. "Then once you're gone and back to Raw....I can have more fun with your wife." he smirked.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:16 pm

"You won't step another inch closer to my wife, if you know what's good for you."
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Conner smirked as he took a step closer to Stephanie. "Oooo, I'm so scared." he rolled his eyes.

------

Stephanie was doing her damndest to calm Hunter down, but at this rate it was like a chihuahua trying to hold back a doberman.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Hunter saw Conner move and grabbed him by the collar, slamming him against the wall.

"Are you asking for a death wish, punk?"
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:48 pm

"No...but if you touch me, I'll be calling my lawyers so fast, they'll be here before you get your fist away from me." he smirked.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:51 pm

"You think I'm supposed to be scared of that?" he chuckled.
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:00 pm

"Not necessarily...but the fact remains...you can beat the hell out of me...but I'll still be here...getting to know Stephanie...much better." he said, looking her up and down. "She seems so uptight...I mean when was the last time you guys fucked? Or was it so bad that she's gonna come running to me?"
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 pm

He glared as he let the anger come over him and threw him across the room.
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:13 am

Stephanie had to admit, she enjoyed watching Hunter beat the living tar out of Conner. She'd watch for a moment and step in when she had to.

-------------

Conner stumbled to his feet ready to defend himself.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:21 am

"Ah, to hell with it." he said as he punched Conner.

"Go ahead and sue me, because my wife has cameras all over this place and you'll be the one in trouble, not me." he stated as he picked him up by the collar.
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:23 am

When Hunter picked him up by his collar, Conner used his athletic ability and used his legs and kicked Hunter in the chest as hard as he could.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:27 am

Hunter stumbled back and held his chest, then glared at Conner, throwing him across the room again.
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 am

This time, Conner was ready and landed on his feet. He smirked. "Is that all you got, old man?"

-------------

"Alright, that's enough." she said, trying to get their attention.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:35 am

Hunter glared at Conner and felt the anger rise.

"Old man?!" he went after Conner again, going for another punch.
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:39 am

He saw the punch coming and dodged it before matching with one of his own. "Oooooh, you're not as quick as you used to be...does that apply when you're in bed with Steph too?" he smirked, knowing what buttons to push.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:52 am

Hunter shook and grabbed Conner.

"I'm going to kill you." he glared as he threw Conner down on the table.
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:38 am

"I think you're losing your touch...King of Kings my ass." he spat.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:06 am

"You talk too much kid."
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:17 am

"Better a kid then a grouchy grandpa." he smirked again.

--------

Stephanie grabbed Hunter's arm. "Hunter...please...stop." she pleaded.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next