WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling Her Boss [Stephanie/Ellie/AJ]

2 posters

Go down

Telling Her Boss [Stephanie/Ellie/AJ] Empty Telling Her Boss [Stephanie/Ellie/AJ]

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Ellie was walking with AJ, hand in hand, as they made their way to Stephanie's office. She was really dreading telling Stephanie about her pregnancy, but was happy that at least AJ was going in with her.

"Okay, I think she's going to chop my head off when we tell her."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Telling Her Boss [Stephanie/Ellie/AJ] Empty Re: Telling Her Boss [Stephanie/Ellie/AJ]

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:30 pm

"She will not." AJ sighed, trying to help Ellie stay calm. "And I won't let her." he said, kissing Ellie's hand as he knocked on the GM's door.

---------------------

Stephanie was looking over people's contracts to make sure they didn't need to be renewed yet and make sure everything was on track. Without looking up from the knock, she continued to work on papers. "Come in!" she called.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Telling Her Boss [Stephanie/Ellie/AJ] Empty Re: Telling Her Boss [Stephanie/Ellie/AJ]

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:32 pm

"Ugh..." she groaned as she opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hello Stephanie."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:35 pm

She looked up and smiled. "Oh, Ellie...AJ, what a nice surprise. What can I do for you?" she asked, getting to her feet to greet them. "Would either of you like some coffee or anything?" she offered as she gestured for them all to sit down on the couches she had set up in her office.

---------

"Um, I'm fine, thank you." AJ smiled politely.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:38 pm

"Now I'm fine. Thanks. Uh, well actually...we have to talk to you about something." she said as she sat down.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:41 pm

"Oh, alright." she said sipping her coffee. "Did you manage to sway AJ and turn him over to Smackdown?" Stephanie smirked a little.

------

AJ chuckled sheepishly. "No, Stephanie...I'm here for moral support." he said, taking Ellie's hand.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Ellie couldn't resist as she chuckled a little.

"No but I'll work on it." she nodded.

She let out a breath and tightened her hold on AJ's hand a little.

"Okay well, see the thing is...um..crap, I mean uh..okay...I'm pregnant."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Stephanie listened and couldn't understand why Ellie was so nervous...and then she said it. She was pregnant. "I see..." she said, sipping at her coffee. Then she set her cup down. "Congratulations." she said with a sincere smile.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Ellie looked at her like she was crazy.

"What? You're not going to chop my head off or fire me?"
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:54 pm

"Why would I chope your head off or fire you for something both I and your sister have done?" she chuckled. "Granted it'll make things a bit difficult for you but as long as you don't quit on me, it'll be fine...I can give you a backstage interviewer position or a ring announcer job until you get to the point where you need to stay home." she said, getting more into business.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:58 pm

"Oh, well okay. I love my job, so backstage announcing would be fun. Or whatever else, I don't mind." she nodded.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:59 pm

"Alright, I'll figure something out...you need to keep me up to date on things." she added. "Oh, and when are you due?" she asked curiously.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:03 pm

"Alright, I will. Oh, I'm due around the end of September or early October. I have a doctor's appointment next week and they will confirm the date."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:34 pm

"Sounds good." she smiled. "I'll start working on how to segway you into your new job and whatnot." she nodded. "Thank you for letting me know right away." she said as she relaxed into the couch.

"Now that the business part is over...you're having a baby...aren't you supposed to be happy?" she teased. "When you're pregnant you get to eat whatever you want and tell him to do whatever you want and he can't complain." she smirked, pointing at AJ.

-------

AJ laughed a little. "See? Relax..." he whispered softly.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:37 pm

She looked at AJ and nodded with a smile.

"Well yeah, I already told him there's no way out of my two in the morning cravings. So he'll have to deal."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:39 pm

"Good. Now I expect to be updated regularly, and not just as your boss...and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." she smiled warmly.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:40 pm

She nods.

"Alright, I will definitely keep you up to date on everything."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down