WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New ECW Champ!

Go down

The New ECW Champ! Empty The New ECW Champ!

Post  Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:02 pm

"I Am" hit the airwaves and those familiar sparks started to shower down. Then as the music started to build, out jumped AJ with the ECW title belt around his waist. He unsnapped it and held it proudly, holding his arms out like he always did. He slapped hands with the fans, a big smile on his face. He got into the ring and grabbed a mic as he waited for the music to fade out.

"Boy it feels good to be champion!!!" he said smiling from ear to ear. "You know...I climbed and toppled just about every hurdle in TNA...but now that I'm here...and now that I am ECW champion, I plan on showing the world what ECW can do!" he smiled nodding as the crowd cheered loudly.

"I'm here to lead ECW so that when people think of the WWE, they don't just think of Smackdown and Raw! They're gonna think of ECW!!!!" he smiled, holding the belt proudly and he held the belt up for all to see.

[[anyone can jump in to interrupt him!]]

Back to top Go down

The New ECW Champ! Empty Interupt!

Post  jeremyjh Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 pm

*christian jumps out looking out with his hand over his eyes smiling at the site of AJ Styles is on ECW, he then proceeded to dance to his music quickly running in the ring going under the ropes staring at ECW! champion AJ Styles extending his hand for a firm shake*
jeremyjh
jeremyjh
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

The New ECW Champ! Empty Re: The New ECW Champ!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:26 am

AJ looked Christian up and down and smirked before shaking his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  jeremyjh Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:38 pm

"Nice to see we have someone who is not a stereo type it will be a pleasure to face you some time soon"*firmly shakes his hand letting go*
jeremyjh
jeremyjh
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:42 am

"any time you want a match, let me know." he said smiling as he shook Christian's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  jeremyjh Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:37 pm

"Right here right now Extreme rules match what do you say to that for the E-C-W Championship"*christian suggested as he smiles looking at the title with his right eye still focusing on AJ*
jeremyjh
jeremyjh
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down