WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AJ Styles vs CM Punk

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AJ Styles vs CM Punk - Page 2 Empty Re: AJ Styles vs CM Punk

Post  CM Punk Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:31 am

Punk then irish whipped AJ into the corner.

[oh i know...TNA owns the WWE right now. I mean they have better performers and storylines. Don't get me wrong though, I love the WWE and they have decent feuds right now...but TNA is the shit! Plus, they have a better female division. WWE needs to bring in more talented divas. Sure they have Beth, Melina, Jillian, Eve and Mickie...but how much longer til Mickie leaves? And they are so not using these divas correctly.]
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:47 am

AJ groaned as he hit those turnbuckles.

[[SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! and there's a reason everyone's jumping ship to TNA!!!! lol they're doing everything the right way and rotating the title shots to DIFFERENT people...not just the same 4 people every single time! and it's definitely not as predictable...

like Cena Staying on Raw...predicted...and Batista turnign on Rey....I saw that coming like 3 weeks ago lol...and as for the piss poor women's division in the WWE? LOL don't make me laugh!!!! McCool needs to have more title matches but I know she's not gonna...

my hopes and dreams right now are Natalya vs Beth Phoenix....not even a full blown feud...just one good solid match!!!!]]

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:53 am

Punk ran to him and did a dropkick to AJ.

[I know! Everyone is going to TNA. Vince needs to step it up and bring back someone big and it has to be epic! Now I heard TNA might go to Monday's too...that's gonna suck for RAW because of the ratings...it's like WCW/WWF feud all over again...lol. McCool sucks ass...I don't even know why they pushed her so much and made her champ. Sure, cause she's dating Taker...but still Natalya would also have been awesome as champ. A Natalya/Beth feud would be awesome...or a match like you said...that's what I wanna see. They need to bring back Lita or have someone call out Trish. They both said that they'd have no objections to having a small storyline/feud for a bit...I mean, hello...they need to use their brains.]
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:58 am

AJ groaned holding on to the ropes and struggled to his feet again.

[[oh don't even get me started!!! Give Nattie a fucking title shot!!! She knows what she's doing! It's a damn shame what they're doign to her...well...Lita's dating Punk now so maybe she will XDDD and there's no reason for Trish to return because no one would challenge her...she's done it all...same with Lita...

it's like...i understand that Kelly and Maria and Eve and them aren't AS talented...but they need to be given the chance! And Gail Kim...she should go back to TNA where she actually gets title shots...and if WWE ever acknowledged TNA...they'd note that Gail Kim is NOT ONLY a former Women's Champion...she's also a former KNOCKOUTS champion!]]

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:04 am

Punk waited as the ref checked on AJ.

[I know...I was thinking...maybe Punk is trying to convince Lita to come back for a bit...lol. They're so cute...but anyway, yeah! Lol. Sure Maria, Eve & Kelly aren't as superb as some of the other girls, but they are making an effort and have come a long way, especially Kelly. In my opinion, if the WWE used her right, she could very well be the next Trish. Some say Taylor Wilde is and yeah, okay she could be...but Kelly & Trish are alike more. They both started out as models, had no clue what they were doing and picked up a lot along the way. Someone else that surprised me is Layla. I can't stand her too much, but she is doing pretty well in the ring. Yeah they should acknowledge Gail as a former Women's Champ and first ever TNA Knockout's Champ.]
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:11 am

AJ got to his feet and smiled at them both, glad Punk was fighting fair and he showed he was alright. He hopped up to the top turnbuckle and jumped off into a flying crossbody onto Punk and immediately went into a cover.

"One! Two!"

[[i know!!! I'm so proud of her!!!!! She's come so far from being the stripper on ECW! Not to mention she's the youngest diva ever....well she was the youngest to debut....people forget she's only 22! They keep talkign shit...she started when she was only 19! And she's still goes back and forth to the wrestling training on her own during the week...and she has good chemistry with most other divas she works with...I say give a heel the divas' title and let Kelly take it from her!

yeah...and Maria...I LOVE her...they need to let her do more in the ring Sad She's getting nothing and I feel bad for her...though now she is doign Celebrity Apprentice lol

I feel so bad for Gail Kim...she's getting no push after her comeback -_-]]

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:17 am

Punk was able to kick out at the last second.

[I know. Kelly is amazing right now. I think Gail is turning heel and is going to feud with her. Maybe it'll be better for Gail to be a heel....they are lacking those on RAW. All they have is Alicia Fox, Jillian & Maryse. Ugh...I'm so pissed that Alicia is number one contender again...seriously? Didn't she just have a match for it. She lost already...gah!

I can't wait to see Maria on Celebrity Apprentice. I'm excited, but I wanna see her on SD. If Sharon is on the show and can host RAW, why can't Maria be on tv?]
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:27 am

AJ got to his feet and stood Punk up and then ran back against the ropes and used that momentum so launch himself at Punk.

[[yeah...that's what it looks like...and that could be a good feud...because Gail is a good heel and her and Kelly have good chemistry so yay~! and well...Alicia is improving a lot too...and at least it is something a bit different~

i am too...i was like yay Maria~~~~ represent!!!!!!! lol]]

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:30 am

Punk moved out of the way so that AJ wouldn't get him.

[hmm...true. lol. Yeah, when I heard Donald Trumo was doing a part 3 of his show...I was like Maria should be on since she's like always with Donald when he appears on RAW and then bam, Maria is on...lol. I'm happy for her.]
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:37 am

AJ used that same momentum and jumped over the ropes and landed on that apron and then he jumped up onto the top rope and jumped off, using that jump and landing a hard punch to Punk's face.

[[oh I know me too xDDD and it's good for her because of her clothing line and stuff~!!!]]

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 am

Punk fell to the mat and groaned from the impact of the punch.

[yeah. It's great publicity for her Very Happy I'm off to bed now Yuri. I'll talk you 2morrow Very Happy ]
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 am

AJ went for another cover, hooking his leg.

"One! Two!"

[[night night~~~]]

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Punk kicked out just in the knick of time.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:12 pm

AJ sighed in frustration, turnign to the ref to tell him that he was coutnign slow. AJ really wanted to win that title belt.

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Punk was able to kick AJ in the stomach and clotheslined him.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:50 pm

AJ gasped, the wind knocked from him as his back hit the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:12 am

Punk went for the cover again.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:49 pm

AJ kicked out just as the ref's arm came down for the third time and he mustered up all his strength to get up. He was going to finish this. He stood up and began to punch and kick at Punk's face and midsection again.

[[how much longer did we want the match to go? lol]]

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Punk was able to block a punch and sent AJ towards the turnbuckle. He then ran towards him and kneed him in the face and gave him a bulldog. He then waited for AJ to get up so he could give him a GTS.

[whenever u wanna end it is fine with me....lol.]
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:21 pm

AJ was a bit dazed from the knee and the bulldog. He slowly started to get up.

[[we can end it like...now when Punk tries to put him in the GTS...he'll reverse it then~]]

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Punk waited anxiously as AJ started to stand up.

[sure, sounds good Very Happy ]
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:24 pm

AJ got to his feet and shook his head trying to shake off the blow to his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Punk grabbed AJ by the arm and lifted him over his shoulders, getting ready to give him a GTS.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:28 pm

AJ realized where he was and scrambled and managed to slide off of Punk. Once he was off, he round house kicked Punk a few times, including in the head. Then he grabed him and prepped him for the "Styles Clash", landing it.

He went for the cover. "ONe! Two! Three!" he rolled off of Punk and stood up, so happy he'd won.

"Here is your winner...and new ECW Champion...The Phenomenal AJ Styles!!!" the announcer said as the ref handed AJ the belt.

AJ looked at it with a proud smile. He put the belt over his shoulder as he leaned down to help Punk up to his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Punk accepted his hand and placed his hands on his hips, looking at AJ. He shok his head in amusement, but shook hands with AJ and congratulated him.
CM Punk
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next