WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Training [any ECW superstar]

Go down

Extreme Training [any ECW superstar] Empty Extreme Training [any ECW superstar]

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:44 am

Nikki made her way down to the empty ring as it was now her turn to train. She wanted to change up her wrestling style a bit and show the world that she can do so much more than what she has shown. Doing a few stretches, she heard someone speak as she lifted her head up.

"Oh hello." she smiled.

[anyone.]

Back to top Go down

Extreme Training [any ECW superstar] Empty Re: Extreme Training [any ECW superstar]

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:14 pm

"Hey" Christy smirked stepping into the ring

Christy Hemme had returned to the WWE. And knew she would be over looked this time. She wanted to dominate. And knew she couldn't do that being girlie, she had to get down and dirty....

Back to top Go down

Extreme Training [any ECW superstar] Empty Re: Extreme Training [any ECW superstar]

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:22 pm

"Hey I'm Nikki."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:29 pm

"Christy" Christy said

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:32 pm

"I know who you are. I loved you when you were on the Diva Search and won." she admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Christy laughed "Thanks"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:12 pm

"No problem." she smiled.

"So are you a heel or a face?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:37 pm

"Heel" Christy smirked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:39 pm

"So am I. Hm, hopefully we can work together someday."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:00 am

"Maybe..." she replied

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 am

"It would be cool."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down