WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kourtney's first (Any male taken or single)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kourtney's first (Any male taken or single) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kourtney's first (Any male taken or single)

Post  Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:49 pm

"I might" she laughed

Back to top Go down

Kourtney's first (Any male taken or single) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kourtney's first (Any male taken or single)

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:18 am

"Now you're just being nice." he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Kourtney laughed "Well, how about this for nice" she said before she tackled him to the ground

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:33 pm

"Whoa!" he said loosing his balance and falling over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Kourtney smiled as the were wrestling in the sand

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:53 pm

AJ laughed with her and then moved so that he was on top of her and pinned her wrists over her head. "Oh...umm..." he said pulling away and sitting up. "That was fun."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:04 am

Kourtney smirked "Yeah! Well if you think that was fun imagine what i can do behind closed doors"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:41 pm

"I'm sure you could do quite a bit...but that's as far as I'm taking it." he told her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:58 pm

"Really" she said kissiing him before he can reject her any further....... "Stil want to go?" she pulled away

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:19 am

He felt the kiss but he didn't return it. "Yeah...look...I'm sorry. I have to go." he said, gently pushing her off him.

[[he's with Ellie now...going strong lol]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3