WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Autograph Signing (John and Candice)

Go down

An Autograph Signing (John and Candice) Empty An Autograph Signing (John and Candice)

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:18 pm

John Cena walked into the game shop that he and Candice Michelle were greeting and signing autographs for the WWE Universe. In his usual blue jeans with a red t shirt with his dog tags underneath his shirt, and his white trainers John sat down on the chair and waited for the Candy Coated Diva to arrive.

Back to top Go down

An Autograph Signing (John and Candice) Empty Re: An Autograph Signing (John and Candice)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Candice Michelle arrived two minutes later in skinny jeans, black flips flops and a white WWE Divas baby t-shirt. "Hey John!" She grinned, sitting down beside him and flicking her dark hair behind her shoulders. "Ready for the onslaught." She joked, knowing at any moment they were about to be bombarded with fans.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

An Autograph Signing (John and Candice) Empty Re: An Autograph Signing (John and Candice)

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:26 pm

John laughed while he leaned back on his seat.

"Me? Candy you know I'm always ready for anything" He spoke with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:29 pm

"Even the inevitable hand cramping?!" Candice joked.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:31 pm

John nodded his head while he looked at Candice.

"Yeah I did a 3 hour session just signing copies of 12 Rounds, and The Marine yesterday" John spoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Candice winced. "Ouch! Don't get me wrong I love the fans, but I always end losing the feeling in my face and my fingers after smiling and signing so many things." She laughed. "Though it is worth it to see them so happy."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 pm

"Exactly, I know especially with Make A wish kids that always make me feel blessed and honoured to see a smile on their faces" John agreed with Candice while they were waited for the time for the fans to be let in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:44 pm

"Yes, it's amazing how their wish is to meet us...I mean I know we have fans, but that's just such an honor, meeting us is their greatest wish." Candice smiled happily.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:49 pm

John nodded.

"I know, even though I do a lot of other things Make A Wish is one of the best on my list it just makes you feel great to see them so happy" John explained while he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:51 pm

"I know, you're like superman." Candice giggled.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:57 pm

"Thanks, coffee must be what helps me turn into him" John chuckled handsomely while he took a black signing pen.

"Here you go sweetheart" He spoke giving her the silver one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 pm

"Thank you." Candice twirled the pen between her fingers. "But so far you're the only superman I know without any kryptonite."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 pm

John just laughed before he looked at Candice.

"So how's things going?" John asked flicking his top of his pen slightly on and off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 pm

"So far so good." She smiled. "Just keeping busy. How about you?"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:20 pm

"Well I was in a media tornado, but it seemed to be settling down now" John spoke as he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:31 pm

"John, when are you not in a media tornado." Candice giggled.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:34 pm

"Oh I know! I swore my body is used to the 2-3 hours a sleep per night" John joked while he stretched in his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:39 pm

"You're crazy." Candice laughed. "I don't know how you do it."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:42 pm

"You learn how to adjust" John spoke while he tapped his pen lightly sitting next to Candice.

"It's kind of hard now with Josie, my personal life..Torrie..and wwe it's kind of hard to know what I'm doing the next day" He chuckled softly.

"You met my lovely...energetic neice Jo" John spoke as he leaned back on his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:50 pm

"Yeah, at the beach." Candice nodded. "She's awfully sweet."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down