WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Still There (Batista&Maria)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

It's Still There (Batista&Maria) - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Still There (Batista&Maria)

Post  Batista Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:47 am

"It's okay, you didn't mean them...or I hope not anyway." He chuckled.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Title : WWE Champion

Back to top Go down

It's Still There (Batista&Maria) - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Still There (Batista&Maria)

Post  Maria Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:51 am

"Of course I didn't mean them...as soon as the door closed when I left...I couldn't hold it in anymore and I cried out in the hallway...and then I cried in the elevator...and then I cried in the car...and then once I rehydrated at home...I cried myself to sleep." she said softly.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:01 am

"Baby," Dave cuddled her close. "Don't cry over me."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:06 am

"I couldn't help it...you're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I was pretty much forced to hurt you and break up with you." she explained. "Should I go with you when you go to have that "chat" with him?" she asked chuckling.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:09 am

"You're the best part of my life, I meant that when I said it." He kissed her forehead. "And you're welcome to tag along if you'd like. I'm basically going to kick his ass."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:15 am

"Mmm...I'm glad..." she said gazing up at him lovingly. "Oh I'd actually like to see it...plus...as far as he knows, I'm still miserable away from you...so I'm gonna have to draw him out somehow." she said shrugging.

"Now...I believe...you and I have a whole week to make up for." she said smiling as she leaned in and kissed him again.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:17 am

He smirked. "Baby, you're in for a long night." He said before kissing her back passionately.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:22 am

"Mmm...good." she replied, kissing him back just as passionately and wrapping her body around him again.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:19 am

He stroked his hands over her heated flesh, enjoying the feel of her against him.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:55 pm

"Mmmm....Dave...make love to me..." she said softly against his lips, her hands running over his perfect body.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3