WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Work Done and Meeting the Workers (Anyone)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Getting Work Done and Meeting the Workers (Anyone) Empty Getting Work Done and Meeting the Workers (Anyone)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:11 am

After a wonderful time out with her husband, she knew she had a lot of work to catch up on. She still had to meet with some of the superstars and finish up some of the match lineups and whatnot. She was knee deep in a lot of paper work and getting things done on her lap top.

She heard a knock on her door and didn't bother looking up yet. "Come in!" she called.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Getting Work Done and Meeting the Workers (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting Work Done and Meeting the Workers (Anyone)

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:30 am

Tony Cena was the little brother of John Cena. He was on his way to the Raw arena to visit his brother but decided to head to the Smackdown arena first. Why? He wasn't really sure but Tony usually did stuff without fully thinking about it. He walked up to the General Manager's office then knocked on the door.

Come in!

Tony smiled before he opened the door and peeked in.

"Hey." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Getting Work Done and Meeting the Workers (Anyone) Empty Re: Getting Work Done and Meeting the Workers (Anyone)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:38 am

She looked up and saw a man she wasn't too familiar with. She smiled politely as she stood up to greet the man in her office. "Hi there, come on in." she said pointing to the chair in front of her desk.

"I'm Stephanie McMahon, General Manager here on Smack Down...anything I can help you with?" she asked to get things started.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:41 am

"No not really. I'm Tony Cena, John Cena's brother." Tony said as he walked into the office.

He walked up to Stephanie's desk with the handsome smile still on his face.

"I'm about to visit him but decided to stop here first." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:43 am

"Oh, hi. It's nice to meet you." she said smiling warmly.

"So what can I do for you?" she asked since he came to see her first instead of his brother.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:47 am

"Nothing...I just felt like meeting one of the two gorgeous general managers of the WWE." Tony said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:49 am

She chuckled. It was nice to hear that she was still attractive other men that weren't her husband, but she never strayed.

"Well thank you for the compliment...were you considering being a part of the WWE somehow?" she asked, keeping the meeting business-like.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:52 am

"No, I already have a good job." Tony said.

He looked at the huge stack of paperwork on the desk.

"Wow you have a lot of work to do." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:54 am

She nodded. "Well if you need a job, I consider John a friend and he hasn't let us down so you can always find work with us." she said sincerely. As harsh and weird the McMahon family may have seemed, if you were good to them were on their good side like John was, they would make sure you were well taken care of.

she laughed. "Yes, I have a lot to get through, but it shouldn't take me too long...is there anything else I could help you with?" she asked as she grabbed another few papers to look at, mainly for which arenas to book Smackdown at.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:56 am

Tony shook his had then stood up and stood behind Stephanie.

"I don't need help but you look stressed, maybe I could help you with a massage?" Tony asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:00 am

she paused as Tony went behind her. "Excuse me?" she asked turning her head to look at him. Did he seriously not know who she was?
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:28 pm

"What? It's just a nice friendly massage for a beautiful woman." Tony said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:53 am

She grabbed his hands and moved them off of her. "Apparantly you don't know who I am...I'm Stephanie McMahon...I'm married to Triple H." she said eyeing him.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:19 am

Tony looked at Stephanie.

"I'm Tony Cena and you have got to be the hottest woman I've ever met." Tony said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:50 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Wow...I appreciate the compliment, really...but I'm a happily married woman with two children...so please stop." she said as politely as possible. Now she regretted not letting Hunter go back to Smackdown like he wanted to.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:53 pm

"Alright I was trying to felt you relax but if you want to be all stressed out okay." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:57 pm

She arched her eyebrow. "Relaxing is one thing...offering a massage to a married woman is another thing." she said smirking that McMahon smirk at him.

[[i figured Tony might try harder lol]]
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:03 pm

"Okay then how about you give me a massage? I could use one." Tony said before she took his shirt off.

(lol how's that for trying harder? haha)

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:06 pm

[[LMAO love it]]

Her jaw dropped for a few reasons. One, this guy had balls for not leaving her alone like she asked. Two, he had a VERY nice body. "Ummm...sorry...not interested." she said, trying to look away from him but he was very sexy and he was right in front of her.

Normally she wouldn't be phased by stuff like that but Tony had a lot of the same qualities as Hunter.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Tony shirked then went in front of the desk. He put his hands on it then leaned down so he was looking into Stephanie's eyes.

"You look pretty interested." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:11 pm

She shook her head, tearing her eyes from his body. "I-I'm not." she almost stuttered.

"Do you always hit on married women?" she asked glancing up at him.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:13 pm

"No but you're too beautiful not to flirt with." Tony said.

He leaned closer.

"Way too beautiful." Tony muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:16 pm

She was taken aback by that. He was too close to her...too close for comfort. "Oh...thank you..." she said blushing a bit. As long as he didn't get closer, she'd be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:17 pm

"You look cute when you blush." Tony said before he leaned forward a little more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:19 pm

She made sure to keep it under control as best as she could. "Thank you..." she said as she leaned back even more, trying to distance herself, but then again, maybe sitting at her desk was the mistake. Now she was essentially trapped.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next