WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Core Group Night Out (Greg, Matt, Jeff, etc.)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Core Group Night Out (Greg, Matt, Jeff, etc.) Empty Core Group Night Out (Greg, Matt, Jeff, etc.)

Post  Gregory Helms Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Gregory Helms was the first to arrive at the local bar in Cameron, where he'd planned to meet some of his closets friends. Sidling up to the bar, he ordered a beer before turning to wait on his buddies.
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Core Group Night Out (Greg, Matt, Jeff, etc.) Empty Re: Core Group Night Out (Greg, Matt, Jeff, etc.)

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:37 pm

Jeff had gotten a call from Greg saying he wanted to meet up. He pulled up to the familiar bar and went inside where he found Greg at the bar. sitting on the stool next to him, he ordered a beer.

"Hey Greg." he said smiling. Ever since he and Candice got engaged, he couldn't stop smiling.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Core Group Night Out (Greg, Matt, Jeff, etc.) Empty Re: Core Group Night Out (Greg, Matt, Jeff, etc.)

Post  Gregory Helms Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:10 pm

"How's it going, Jeff?" Greg smirked at his friend. "You're looking pretty happy about something."
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:16 pm

"He's getting married that's why he's so happy." Matt said with a smile as he sat down next to Greg on a stool.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregory Helms Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Greg nearly spat out his beer. "Since when?"
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:25 pm

"A week ago I think." Matt said.

He chuckled.

"How did you not know that?" Matt asked.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregory Helms Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 pm

"Cause nobody tells me anything!" Greg glared at Matt then Jeff. "You've been engaged for a week and you don't tell me until now! So much for being bros! Am I correct to assume it's Candice, or did he get a new girlfriend inbetween then and now."
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:18 am

He laughed. "Yes it's Candice...sorry for being so slow to tell you." he said smiling. "I've just been on Cloud 9 bro." he said grinning.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregory Helms Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:30 am

"Well then, congratulations are in order. Bartender, set us up a round!" Greg demanded before smiling at Jeff. "Seriously though, congrats Man, I'm happy for you. And I like Candice, so bonus."
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:07 pm

He smiled. "Thanks...and...how can you not like Candice? She's...she's perfect..." he said softly.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregory Helms Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:20 pm

"Exactly, how she wound up with your rainbow ass is still a mystery to me." Greg joked.
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:55 pm

"Hey it's a mystery to me too...but I'm not complaining one bit." he said smiling.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Matt looked at Greg.

"Have I told you already that I'm dating Soraya?" Matt asked.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregory Helms Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:07 pm

"No! What the fuck?! You guys suck! No one tells me anything anymore." Greg grumbled. "I mean, I'm happy for you both, and you," He said to Matt. "It's about damn time, but jeez, some best friends you are."
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 pm

He laughed. "Yeah...sorry Greg...well...is there anything you wanna tell us?" he asked chuckling. "And see, Matt? I told him that as soon as he admitted he was in love with her." he chuckled.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregory Helms Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:19 pm

"I asked out Velvet Sky, but that's about it. Don't know if anything will come of it." Greg shrugged.
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:19 pm

"Jeff be quiet and Greg we don't tell the fans we're dating people but they seem to find out stuff why can't you?" Matt asked.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregory Helms Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:39 pm

"Uh...cause as much as I appreciate our friendship, I'm not going to stalk you like some fangirl." Greg told Matt.
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:41 pm

Matt chuckled.

"Alright we'll just tell you everything for now on Greg so you don't feel left out." Matt said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:40 pm

He stuck his tongue out at Matt. "Yeah, sorry Greg." he apologized as well.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregory Helms Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:37 pm

"That's all I ask." He shrugged. "So when's the big day?" He asked Jeff. "Do I have to wear a tux? You know I hate them."
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:04 pm

"We don't have a date set yet." he explained. "Well...if you're gonna be one of my groomsmen, you're gonna have to look nice." he said casually.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregory Helms Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:28 am

"Well make sure it's a cool one then, like James Bond cool, not head waiter guy cool." Greg grumbled, then his eyes lit up. "Ooh, I found a new thing to annoy Candy with, thanks Man!" He grinned evilly at Jeff. "I like when she starts throwing things, it's hilarious!"
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:52 pm

"Will you stop it with that? You know she's gonna find someone to really hurt you and I won't be able to stop her." he warned.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregory Helms Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:24 pm

"What? Annoying Candice is my favorite RAW pass time! You can't take that away! Besides, she loves me underneath it all...really! Who could not love the Hurricane! I'm just sayin'!" Greg snorted in disbelief. "Besides, the only two guys she could actually get to beat me up are you two, and you wouldn't do that."
Gregory Helms
Gregory Helms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next