WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Phenomenal First Meeting (AJ and Tiffany)

Go down

A Phenomenal First Meeting (AJ and Tiffany) Empty A Phenomenal First Meeting (AJ and Tiffany)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:26 am

AJ Styles had recently jumped ship from TNA to WWE. Everyone had told him he had the talent to be there but he was a TNA original. He felt weird about going to the bigger, rival company, but he knew of their extreme brand and decided to give them a call. They seemed to like him.

He walked through the halls backstage and found the general manager's office. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

Back to top Go down

A Phenomenal First Meeting (AJ and Tiffany) Empty Re: A Phenomenal First Meeting (AJ and Tiffany)

Post  Tiffany Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:29 am

Tifffany looked up from her paper work when she heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" she said.
Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

A Phenomenal First Meeting (AJ and Tiffany) Empty Re: A Phenomenal First Meeting (AJ and Tiffany)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:31 am

AJ walked in and smiled at the GM. Then he noticed something...she was GORGEOUS. He smiled that shy, country boy smile at her.

"Hi there. I'm AJ Styles. I just moved here from TNA." he introduced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:33 am

Tiffany smiled. He's hot she thought. She stood up and walked over to him.

"Nice to meet you AJ. Im the ECW GM Tiffany" she smiled extending her arm.
Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:35 am

He shook her hand. "Nice to meet you..." he said, finding that he got a bit lost in her smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:37 am

"Please have a seat" she said sitting back down.
Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:39 am

He did as she said. "So....how different is WWE from TNA?" he asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:44 am

"Well, TNA is great company im not going to lie. But the WWE is alot more known. You will have alot more attention. There are more goals in this company. Alot of championships to go after. And lot of fun people to work with" she smiled.
Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:30 pm

He smiled at her. "I figured...I mean TNA could never compete with the WWE when it came to ratings even though they did have a bunch of talented people...and not to sound conceited, but I felt like I had the ability and I wanted a chance to show the world what I could do." he explained.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 pm

"And you will finally have the chance" she smiled.
Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:35 pm

He smiled back. "Thanks again for this opportunity." he said genuinely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:39 pm

"No thank you for choosing ECW as your new home" she smiled.
Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:42 pm

"Well I looked at the three brands and I figured this would best suit my style of wrestling." he explained.

"However if I'd have known that the GM of ECW looked like you from the start I wouldn't have even had to think about coming here." he said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Tiffany giggled. "You think im pretty?" she giggled.
Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:19 am

"No." he replied shaking his head.

"I think you're very beautiful."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:24 am

"Well thats even beter" she giggled.
Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:42 pm

HE smiled at her. She was just adorable. "So....is there anything else I need to know?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:47 pm

"No" she said with a smile.
Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:32 pm

He nodded. "Alright then..." he said getting up.

"Hey...I hope you don't think I'm being too forward...but...would you maybe like to go out to dinner sometime? Unless there's some rule about not being able to take the GM out?" he asked smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:34 pm

"No id love to" she smiled.
Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:36 pm

"Great." he said grinning from ear to ear. He leaned over and kissed her softly on the cheek. "I'll see you around then." he said, turning to leave the office.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 pm

"Ok" she giggled.
Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:23 am

He turned and gave her one last smile before going out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:37 pm

Tiffany smiled before she started to do her paper work.
Tiffany
Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down