WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle McCool vs Ellie Hardy [in Madrid, Spain]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Michelle McCool vs Ellie Hardy [in Madrid, Spain] - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle McCool vs Ellie Hardy [in Madrid, Spain]

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 am

Ellie was helped up by the ref and the crowd cheered for her, giving her a great ovation. She asked for a mic and addressed the crowd.

"I know that I just lost tonight and I let you all down." she said as fans started chanting.

"THAT'S ALL RIGHT, THAT'S ALL RIGHT."

She chuckled.

"Well don't worry. This Sunday is Summerslam and I promise that I am going to finally end this thing between Michelle & I and I will walk out victorious with my brothers."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Michelle McCool vs Ellie Hardy [in Madrid, Spain] - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle McCool vs Ellie Hardy [in Madrid, Spain]

Post  Michelle McCool Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:05 am

Michelle came back in the arena, with her hands on her hips, laughing at Ellie.
"Don't flatter yourself", she said, with the fans cheering loud as ever.
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:08 am

"I'm just stating the truth." she said as the fans booed Michelle and cheered for Ellie.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle McCool Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:19 am

Michelle took a mic from one of the employees.
"ELLIE, YOU SAY YOU'RE NOT CONCEITED BUT YOUR ARE! BEING A HARDY DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING. IF YOU KEEP TALKING IM GONNA MAKE SURE YOU WONT BE AT SUMMERSLAM", said Michelle being booed by the fans.
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:28 pm

"Oh, I'm not conceited. I'm just stating the truth. I mean come on, Edge & DiBiase as partners, anyone can beat them." she said with a smirk as the crowd cheered.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle McCool Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Michelle slammed the mic on the ramp and walked swiftly back into the ring, cracking her knuckles.
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Ellie dropped the mic as well and was prepared for Michelle. As Michelle climbed the apron, Ellie ran at full speed and dropkicked Michelle, sending her down to the outside.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle McCool Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Michelle ran away cowardly as Ellie raised her hands to the crowd victoriously. The fans cheered Ellie.

Last edited by Michelle McCool on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Ellie just picked up her mic and laughed to herself.

"Madrid! We love you, I love you! Thanks for having us here and we hope you enjoyed the show!" she said as her music played and she climbed the turnbuckle, acknowledging the fans. She smiled and left the ring, slapping hands with the fans before she went up the ramp and backstage.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2