WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Date (Katie, Randy, Maria, and Batista)

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Double Date (Katie, Randy, Maria, and Batista) - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Date (Katie, Randy, Maria, and Batista)

Post  Batista Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Dave laughed, "Well in that case I can allow you one suitcase."

(lol I used to hate Maryse with a fiery passion, then I became best friends with Kylie lol. Her influence has made me tolerate her. I don't think she's a good wrestler, though she's not terrible like the Bella twins lol. Right now, I'm really loving Kelly, Maria and Gail, with Michelle as my favorite heel XD)
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Title : WWE Champion

Back to top Go down

Double Date (Katie, Randy, Maria, and Batista) - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Date (Katie, Randy, Maria, and Batista)

Post  Maria Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 am

"Works for me~!" she said brightly.

[[LOL yeah...some of my friends tried to get me to like her, but I just can't...she makes French sound ugly to me, which I thought would be impossible...and whenever she does that hand flip thing, I wanna break her hand off and make her eat it >>]]
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 am

Dave chuckled.

(ha I'm still not a fan, but I tolerate her for Kylie only, cause I love her XD)
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:43 am

She smiled back. "So...when we get back...I wonder...should I wear both lingerie items I bought? Or just one?" she asked smiling.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Dave smirked. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:18 pm

"I guess so." she giggled.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 pm

"I'm not sure of my self control just yet." He chuckled.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:43 am

She giggled. "Awww baby....just think of it this way, I'm teaching you a lesson in...patience~" she said smiling.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4