WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the Movies (Batista and Maria)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

At the Movies (Batista and Maria) - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Movies (Batista and Maria)

Post  Maria Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:22 am

She nodded. "Yeah...I am." she said, more reminding herself, bringing herself down a bit.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

At the Movies (Batista and Maria) - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Movies (Batista and Maria)

Post  Batista Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:24 am

"Trouble in Paradise?" Dave asked in concern, seeing her deflation in moods.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Title : WWE Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:26 am

"Not really trouble...I mean it's like- oh, sorry...it's rude to talk about this kind of stuff...I don't wanna bore you." she said quickly.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:27 am

"Maria, you could never bore me." He assured her. "It's like what?"
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:30 am

"Well I mean...Dal is a good boyfriend, don't get me wrong...but...it's like...well I told him I did Playboy before and he doesn't really approve of nudity and so it got a little weird and I feel like he might not approve of me in a sense because I did that...and I love kids, don't get me wrong, and he has a daughter, Nadine...and she's adorable and fun...but...it's kind of a bit much when we haven't been dating very long." she said sighing a bit.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:33 am

Dave frowned thoughtfully. "Doing Playboy is your decision, and you shouldn't have to feel bad about it just because it's not something he's into. Playboy is about you not him, and if he's going to be a jerk about it, then let him. I mean, isn't that why you dumped Santino? As for his daughter, that is a lot for anyone to take no matter how long you've been dating. I'm sure you handling it just fine. But Maria, if you're really unhappy with him...then maybe he's just not the guy for you."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:36 am

She listened to everything he said. "I know Playboy was my decision...and I tried not to, but I can't help it...because as someone I'm dating, I'd like for him to be proud of something I've accomplished, not frown on it." she explained.

"I don't know...and then I found out he has his daughter here from New Zealand because his ex died...so I guess I'd feel bad if I broke up with him...I don't know what to do." she said running her hands through her hair.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:38 am

"You're right, he should be proud of you no matter what you choose to do in life. If he really cared about you, he would." Dave said. "And you can't stay with him just for the kid, because first off, that's not healthy for anyone and secondly, it'll only make things worse in the end."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:12 am

She nodded. "Yeah...but I'm never good at breaking up with someone...I hate doing it more than I hate being the one on the receiving end." she said pouting as she ate a gummy bear.

[[sorry I took so long...my internet was going NUTS!]]
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:47 am

Dave smiled. "Well, breaking up is never fun, but if you don't do it, you're going to be stuck with him, and you might miss out on someone who actually makes you happy."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:40 am

She nodded. "I know." she said until he said she'd miss out on someone who makes her happy. "Oh I would? And who, for example, would make me happy?" she asked coyly.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 pm

"Someone who appreciates you for what you are, an incredibly sweet, quirky, kind and beautiful person. Someone who can build you a nest to call home, but encourages you to spread your wings and fly wherever the wind takes you." Dave explained. "Someone who's going to think of you for a change, and not burden you with his past then take you for granted. Someone who will fall irreversibly in love with you and put you before himself. That's someone who will make you happy, and you deserve it." And that someone is me. He thought, shifting uncomfortably.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:29 pm

She listened intently to everything he said and her heart started to beat like rapidfire. He had such a way with words. "Wow...Dave...you're gonna make a lucky woman very happy..." she said softly, tucking some of her fiery red hair behind her ear.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Dave shrugged. "I haven't had much luck with that in the past. Besides, it's your happiness at stake here." He grinned.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm

"Yeah but that's just because you haven't found someone good enough for you yet." she pointed out. "I'm sure there's someone worthy of you out there."

"Yeah...I just hate the idea of hurting someone you know? I'd much rather he break up with me..."
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:39 pm

"Then do something to make him break up with you if it really makes you get that uncomfortable." Dave suggested. "Do something that will piss him off...something you know he'd hate."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:43 pm

"He would probably hate it if I ended up cheating on him...or had something against his daughter...which is hard for me...but I know he really doesn't approve of nudity." she said as she thought about it.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Batista smirked. "Ever thought of doing Playboy again, or trying something new, like Maxim?"
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:54 pm

"I have...but I haven't received any offers as of late." she said shrugging.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:57 pm

"Why don't you try contacting them? Branch out a little?" He suggested.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 pm

"I'm not sure if it'll be enough for him to really get pissed off enough for him to break up with me though..." she said scratching her head.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:00 pm

"Then cheat on him." Dave shrugged. "If you really don't want to break up with him, cheat on him and let him find out."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:01 pm

"But with who? A lot of the guys I know are in relationships with my girl friends and I have intention of going that far." she said giggling a little. "I am no homewrecker."
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Dave smiled before leaning over and kissing her gently. "There," He murmured, pulling back with a dazed expression on his face and a longing to do it again. "You just did."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:06 pm

She felt her heart stop when their lips touched. "I did...well...I think..I should make sure that I actually did the cheating..." she said leaning over and kissing him a bit more firmly.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next