WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting "The Prototype" [Ellie & Brad]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Meeting "The Prototype" [Ellie & Brad] Empty Meeting "The Prototype" [Ellie & Brad]

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Ellie plugged her iPOD headphones into her ears as she grabbed a towel and put it over her shoulder. She had on her black shorts with her black sports bra and white diva tank top over it. She was going to get in a good workout today and she was pretty excited. To her surprise the gym was empty and she had it all to herself. She took her water bottle and took a sip as she made her way to the treadmill. She set up the speed she wanted and began to run it.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Meeting "The Prototype" [Ellie & Brad] Empty Re: Meeting "The Prototype" [Ellie & Brad]

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Bouncing through the hall way abit he was trying to get his blood pumping. Brad was just coming back to the WWE after several weeks of surgery and rehab, which hadn't been the best time of his life but definitely gave him motivation to work harder. Which was why he was on his way to the gym every day of the week determied to get stronger and stronger. As he entered the nearly abandoned training room he saw one other person a girl obviously new and pretty young as well. She was getting on the treadmill with bottle in hand. She looked pretty cute he had to admit and couldn't stop himself from giving her a look over. But deciding against anything at the moment he quietly went over to a bench and began to preform consecutive reps with two hundred pounds.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Title : Unified Tag Team Champion
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Meeting "The Prototype" [Ellie & Brad] Empty Re: Meeting "The Prototype" [Ellie & Brad]

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:09 pm

As Ellie was listening to her ipod, she felt as though there was a presence in the room. She slowed down the pace of the treadmill and waited until it made a complete stop, then she turned around ans saw that there was a guy in there.

She looked him over a bit, thinking that he was pretty hot, from what she could see.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Not paying any attention to what other actions were happening around him he simply concentrated on his reps and kept going faster and harder if possible. Pushing himself to the limit he could feel his muscles tensing quiet a bit from the constant stress of slowly bringing it down to his chest then poping it off of him. The sweat had began to poor off of him by this point dripping off of his face and pooring down along the rest of his body.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:18 pm

[lol...bring on the sweat...lol]

Ellie saw him as he did his consecutive reps and she saw him sort of push himself, farther than she believed he wanted too.

Deciding to take a risk and introduce herself, she took off her ipod headphones and put her ipod in her pocket.

As she approached, she saw the sweat cascading down his body and had to refrain herself from staring the whole time.

She tapped him on the shoulder.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Having just finished his twentith rep he looked up while he racked the bar to see it was that girl tapping him on the shoulder. "Yeah?" He asked his face stotic and calm.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 pm

She froze. What the hell do you say to some stranger?

"Um, h-hi." she said as she smiled.

"I'm Ellie and um, I was just wondering if you happened to work in the WWE, you look familiar." she said.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Smirking he nodded, "Yeah I work in the WWE I'm one half of the Unified tag team champions along with Chris Jericho." He smiled a bit more, noticing the girl was pretty cute as well and looked very appealing in the tight clothing which barely covered her. "My name is Brad."
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 pm

She let out a sigh of relief.

"I knew I saw you somewhere. I'm still kind of new so, you'll have to forgive me." she said with a chuckle.

"And it's nice to meet you Brad." she said shaking his hand.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Shaking her hand as well he took the oppourtunity to feel the softness of her skin and admire her figure bending slightly over to him to shake his hand, which he enjoyed seeing. "So how long have you been in here working." he asked.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:35 pm

She thought about it for a second.

"It's been about 2 or 3 weeks. I have my first match on Smackdown this week, so I'm pretty excited. What about you?" she asked as she folded her arms across her chest, being interested in the conversation.

[such a perv...lmao..jk]
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:36 pm

"I've been here for a month or two. But i've had a problem with injuries and surgeries already. But i'm fine now." He said calmly yet dissappointed.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:39 pm

"Oh really? What happened?" she asked.

"That is, if you don't mind me asking."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:48 pm

"A bad landing in training." Brad winced a bit at remembering the pain of landing on his left shoulder and the crack that followed it. He began to rotate his shoulder a bit feeling a few pinches on the back of his shoulder.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:49 pm

She grew concerned.

"Are you okay? Is it bothering you?" she asked as she touched his shoulder.

[brb in like 10 mins]
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:52 pm

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just memory pains." Brad said cracking his neck a bit and feeling the hand on his shoulder.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:02 pm

She nods in understanding.

"Oh, those are definitely not fun." she says with a small pout as she still has her hand there, not even realizing it was still there.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Though he realized her hand was still laying on his shoulder he didn't mind and thought that if she didn't notice it she musta not cared that much. Taking a bold step he looked her in the eyes deeply and searchingly, "Would you care to sit?" He asked looking down at his lap which he was sure had more then enough room, it would save her from having to sit five or ten feet away from him instead.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:07 pm

She shrugged.

"Sure why not? It is better than having a conversation on the other side of the room." she said laughing.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Patting his wide muscular legs which still had a fair amount of sweat on them he said, "well get comfortable then." He said winking.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:09 pm

She laughed as she sat down.

"Brad, I think you are such a perv." she said joking while she laughed.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 pm

Smiling he leans forward to her ear and whispers, "You have no idea."
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:13 pm

She blushes.

"I bet." she says with a chuckle.

"So tell me about yourself, how'd you get into wrestling?" she asked curiously as she looked in his eyes.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad "The Prototype" Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 pm

"Just born into it i guess i was always big and stronger then a lot of my friends growing up. So I just kept at it and well I figured I'd go for it and now i'm basically a prodigy." He said with a wide smile and allowing a hand to go around to her other side.
Brad
Brad "The Prototype"
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:19 pm

She smirked.

"You know, you sound a lot like Randy Orton, when you talk like that. Do you hang out with him?" she said teasing him.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next