WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble(Stephanie, Maria, & Michelle)

3 posters

Go down

Trouble(Stephanie, Maria, & Michelle) Empty Trouble(Stephanie, Maria, & Michelle)

Post  Michelle McCool Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:17 pm

-->Michelle knocked on the door of the GM's office, instead of barging in the previous time.
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Trouble(Stephanie, Maria, & Michelle) Empty Re: Trouble(Stephanie, Maria, & Michelle)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Stephanie was doing some paper work to go over some more venues for future Smack Down events. "Come in!" she called.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Trouble(Stephanie, Maria, & Michelle) Empty Re: Trouble(Stephanie, Maria, & Michelle)

Post  Michelle McCool Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 am

Michelle McCool came in, covered in gatorade. 'Hello, Steph", she said feeling the chill of the drink that Maria spilled on her.
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:19 pm

She looked Michelle up and down. "Umm...did you have an accident of some kind?" she asked chuckling.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle McCool Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Michelle ignored Stephanie's question. 'I was in the gym with Maria earlier and she totally disrespected me! Like...I'm talking to her and she just does her own thing, excersing. And then she was like i was multi-tasking. And I'm like it doesnt matter, I want your full attention! You understand what I'm saying?", she said trying to dry off herself in front of the GM's fan.
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:52 pm

She sighed. Honestly, she felt more like a junior high principal than a General Manager of Smackdown. "So first Ellie, and now Maria?" she asked, growing annoyed by how much Michelle seemed to be causing problems.

"Michelle...you are the only person to ever come in here and complain about anyone...especially Maria. But I'll be fair and call her in here." she said sighing.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:56 pm

Maria got a call from Stephanie. She was a bit confused but she headed to her office. She knocked on the door and popped her head inside. "Hey Stephanie." she said with a smile. And then her eyes fell on Michelle.

"What's going on?" she asked, confused.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle McCool Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Michelle look at Maria in anger. "You know what's going on!! Look what you did! Was it really that necessary to spill my Gatorade all over me?"
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 pm

"You came in here to complain about that? Look I'm sorry for snapping like I did, but you were doing nothing but antagonizing me and talking down to me when all I was doing was trying to be friendly." she explained calmly.

"I'm really sorry, Stephanie, to bother you with something like this...I promise you won't have any trouble from me." she reassured.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle McCool Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:20 pm

"We'll see about that. I'm not through with Ellie, but now, you just started a war. You & I in the ring.Heh??", she challenged Maria.
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:20 pm

"While I definitely wouldn't mind, it's not up to me..." she said simply, crossing her arms.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle McCool Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Michelle rolled her eyes at Maria and turned back to Stephanie, who was rubbing her temples, looking very stressed.
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 am

"alright...that...is...enough!" she said, finally losing her temper if only for a little bit.

"Look...Michelle...I don't run a junior high school. I run WWE Smackdown. Now...if you're having issues try to work them out for yourself. Do not come and complain to me. You are both grown women! Try and act like it." she said sternly.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle McCool Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:26 am

"Well, I say if i have to work things out with Maria, then I'd like to have a match with her.PLEASE.", she asked Stephanie sternly.
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down