WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoping to meet someone new (anyone)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hoping to meet someone new (anyone) Empty Hoping to meet someone new (anyone)

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Dal Knox made his way into the club his thoughts on his current situation. With Gianna having left the WWE he was now facing the fact that he was once again single. He hadn't really gotten the chance to get to know Gianna so he didn't have to worry about giving it time to get over her. He was ready to hit the dating scene. Going to the bar he ordered a beer then after recieving it he sat and sipped it and waited to see who joined him.

<anyone>

Back to top Go down

Hoping to meet someone new (anyone) Empty Re: Hoping to meet someone new (anyone)

Post  Maria Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:19 am

The fiery red headed diva made her way from the dance floor to the bar. She had just ditched a jerk that was a terrible dancer with bad breath. She ordered herself a margarita and relaxed, glad she lost the guy.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Hoping to meet someone new (anyone) Empty Re: Hoping to meet someone new (anyone)

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:22 am

Dal recognised Maria from when he was just watching the WWE back in New Zealand. He flashed her a smile and took another sip of his beer.
"Hi I"m Dallas or Dal for short," he said, by way of introduction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:26 am

"Hi." she said smiling brightly as she shook his hand. "I'm Maria." she introduced.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:32 am

"I'm pleased to meet you" Dal said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:36 am

"Me too..." she said warmly as she sipped her margarita.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:40 am

"You're on Smackdown aren't you. I was on there but got moved to RAW" Dal said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:47 am

She nodded. "That's right...I was on Raw a few years ago but I'm a stable Smackdown diva now." she said smiling.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:53 am

Dal looked her up and down. She was pretty hot and he wondered if she had someone special in her life.
"So are you on Smackdown because you have someone special there you wanted to be close to?" he asked, "I thought I was going to hook up with someone on RAW which is why I was moved there but it didn't work out," Dal said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:58 am

She shook her head. "No, I got moved there because it's what they wanted." she said chuckling.

"Oh...I'm very sorry." she said smiling at him. "But in every dark cloud there's a silver lining."
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:46 pm

"So you aren't currently in a relationship?" Dal asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:58 pm

She shook her head. "Nope~ I am currently single." she said smiling.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:46 pm

"I am single too. I had a partner back in New Zealand but she didn't wish to come over to America after I got my deal with the WWE so we split up. We have a daughter but she is back in New Zealand with my ex." Dal said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:23 pm

"Oh wow..." she said, her eyes wide. "Is that a good or bad thing? I mean...do you want your daughter here with you? Or are you glad she's with your ex?" she asked as she sipped her margarita.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:36 am

"I miss her a lot and I'd love to have her with me. I just don't see how it's possible right now. She's too small to travel all the way over here on her own and Rose won't bring her," Dal said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:19 am

"Oh...I'm really sorry." she said softly, smiling reassuringly at him.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:51 pm

"I'm getting used to it," Dal said, "I havent' been able to find anyone new though. I thought I'd met someone but she left the WWE. If Nadine comes for a visit I would like to be in a steady relationship if it's possible," Dal ended

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:54 pm

She nodded. "I see...I really hope you can find someone." she said smiling at him.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:49 pm

"Would you like to dance?" Dal asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:53 pm

"Sure." she said smiling as she finished the rest of her drink. "Lead the way."
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Dal stood and offered her his arm, a smile on his face. Things seemed to be looking up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:01 am

She offered him a smile back as she took his arm as they headed on to the dance floor.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:46 am

When they got on the dance floor a slow song was just starting so Dal took her in his arms and began to drift around the room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:13 pm

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she let him lead.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Dal smiled at Maria, "I wonder when we'll see each other again given you're on Smackdown and I am on RAW," he said.
It was something that he had been thinking about in the past few minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum