WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking What I'm Thinking? [Conner/Ashley]

2 posters

Go down

Thinking What I'm Thinking? [Conner/Ashley] Empty Thinking What I'm Thinking? [Conner/Ashley]

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:11 am

Ashley was out with her family for an early father's day dinner. She hated to come home sometimes, especially when all they would talk about was why Ashley wasn't married with kids yet. It frustrated her to no end. She sighed because she knew that question was coming soon and she just wanted to leave before it did.
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Thinking What I'm Thinking? [Conner/Ashley] Empty Re: Thinking What I'm Thinking? [Conner/Ashley]

Post  Conner Sullivan Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:14 am

Conner was seated near where Ashley and her family were. In fact, he was seated right next to her. He glanced over, scanning the room and noticed her but decided not to say anything. First, that'd just look bad...second he wasn't bad enough to intrude on a family meal. He ordered himself a coke and glanced over the menu.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Thinking What I'm Thinking? [Conner/Ashley] Empty Re: Thinking What I'm Thinking? [Conner/Ashley]

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:19 am

"So Ashley...'

Here it comes.

"When are you going to get married?" her aunt asked.

"Uh well, I'm not sure yet."

"What do you mean? You should know by now, you've had about twenty years or so to think about it."

"I'm just uh...not sure. I mean um, it could be another year or so." she shrugged as she just played around with her food.

"Shame. I married your uncle when I was twenty one and we have-"

"Alright, enough!" she yelled in frustration, but then calmed down. "Just drop it."

"Well then..." her aunt huffed as Ashley rolled her eyes and glanced over at Conner's table, but quickly looked back at her family.
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:31 am

Conner overheard the stuff Ashley was going through and chuckled a little. He had to deal with almost the exact same thing, only from his brothers and sister. He pulled his laptop out and began to do a little work, answering some emails and he decided to go on skype to at least wish his brothers with kids a happy father's day. He waited for one of them to pick up. His nephew on his older brother's side picked up.

"Uncle conner! Hey!"

"Hey Sam...is your dad there?" he asked.

"Yeah, hold on...Dad! He'll be right here."

"Okay..." he said sighing.

"Conner? what the hell? Why are you calling?"

"wish you a Happy Father's Day you loser." he chuckled.

"Funny, you normally just call and leave a message...why the more personalization?"

"Because I discovered skype..."

"Oh...I thought it would be because you maybe met someone..."

"Oh come on James, stop that bullshit...you know I'm never settling down."

"Why not? you're not gonna be in your 20s forever, and this whole sleeping around thing is getting old."

"Oh so I should go out and find THE one woman I wanna spend the rest of my life with and pop kids out with? Like you?" he asked sarcastically.

"It's not as bad as you say..."

"That's what you think. I'm not like you and the others...I'm the most like Dad compared to everyone. Even mom said so." he snapped.

"that is not true."

"Yes it is...I don't have the commitment gene...so stop bugging me about it. We go through this every fucking holiday...why do yo think I don't come home?"

"Because you're scared and immature...always have been."

"I'll see you around." he said before hanging up and practically slamming his laptop shut.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 am

While Ashley's family was talking to one another, she heard Conner's conversation but only his part and guess it didn't end well when she heard him slam the laptop.

"Picture time! Only the married couples though."

Great, everyone except me. Way to rub it in.

"You know what, I'm going outside for some fresh air or something." she said as she pulled her chair back and pushed it back in roughly as she stormed outside.

"Is she PMSing?" her aunt asked.

"Has to be lack of sex or something. Hence why she needs to get married." her older cousin chimed in as they laughed.

"Bitches." Ashley muttered as she heard them and then went outside.
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:41 am

Conner overheard the conversations going on at Ashley's table. He didn't have anything against Ashley. On the contrary, he liked her and he always had a great time with her. As she left, he figured he could have some fun with her family.

"Oh, I'm sure it's not lack of sex when it's someone that hot." he smirked. "Because unlike you people, she can have hot angry sex with sexy strangers and not give it a second thought...while you all have to be polite and keep your sex lives incredibly dull." he smirked. "Now...if you'll excuse me for a moment, I need a smoke and I'm gonna try and get her into my bed tonight." he smirked before trying not to laugh as he walked outside to meet Ashley.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:44 am

Ashley was pacing back and forth, trying to keep herself calm.

"I hate them all. I hope they all get divorced and end up miserable and just...ugh...go away." she said to herself. "Stupid bitches." she muttered as she saw Conner come out.

"Oh...hey."
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:45 am

"Hey..." he said, pulling out his cigarettes and pulled one out. "You look like you could use one."
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:47 am

Ashley looked at him and then took one.

"Thanks. What brings you out here? Family bothering you too?"
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:48 am

He nodded. "But I've got the luxury of turning my phone or laptop off when I don't wanna talk to them anymore...I don't have to deal with what you had to in there." he shuddered.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 am

"You're lucky."
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 pm

"I know." he chuckled.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:17 pm

She inhaled some of her cigarette.

"I just wish they would leave me alone sometimes. Maybe I'll just marry the first guy I see in the street or something, just to get them off my case."
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 pm

"I feel you on that one...sometimes I feel like I should throw this extravagant wedding and just marry a stripper or a hooker or soemthing just to throw it in their faces." he smirked.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 pm

She chuckled.

"At least it'll be out of the way." she laughed. "It'd be funny if just for shits and giggles, we like married each other and that way they'd all shut up."
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:47 pm

He laughed with her and then thought about it. If they did do this...it'd be the perfect way for their families to shut up and piss them off in the process...who cares if they didn't even love each other.

"Let's do it."
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Ashley coughed.

"W-what? I was only kidding." she said. "Are you being serious?"
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 pm

He nodded. "Hell yeah!" he said seriously, putting his cigarette out.

"We can come up with some kind of agreement through the phony marriage. We do the thing, we stay together for like 2-3 years, get divorced amicably..or we can just have an open marriage and see whoever we want whenever we want." he suggested. "And besides....what better to not only piss off our families, but make them shut up at the same time?"
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Ashley thought about it.

'Well I mean, it would work and with the agreement it should be okay." she said as she put her cigarette out. "Okay fine, I'm in."
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:57 pm

He reached his hand out to shake it. "Let's shake...now don't spring it on your family yet...I'll draw up an official contract so this way it'll be official and you'll know I'm a man of my word." he told her.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:59 pm

"Fine, make sure I get a big diamond ring then." she replied as she reached her hand out as well.
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:01 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Fine...but I'm not doing a cheesy proposal on one knee. I'm gonna bring the ring with the contract."
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:03 pm

"That's fine, I'm not a big fan of cheesiness."
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conner Sullivan Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:07 pm

"Good...as for the wedding itself, we'll talk about it later." he said, moving to go back inside. "Oh...and I sorta said a few things to your family so...have fun." he chuckled a little before going back into the restaurant.
Conner Sullivan
Conner Sullivan
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:15 pm

"Ugh Conner!"
Ashley
Ashley
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down