WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday? [AJ/Ellie]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Happy Birthday? [AJ/Ellie] - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday? [AJ/Ellie]

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:33 am

"Thank you...but instead of a gift, I would have rather spent it with you." he told her. "Ellie, why are you so worried about your in ring work?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:40 am

"It's just...ever since I joined this company...I felt like I had to be on top of my game and just prove myself. It's not very easy to have brothers who are amazing in the ring and then you come in and have to show everyone that you belong. Sure, I guess I fit in a little when I first started and I had a few good matches here and there, but I want to feel like I actually belong." she told him.

"I was just starting to prove myself and all that, but then I ended up being pregnant with Madison...which I do not regret...but I guess that added on more pressure to me. I felt like now I really have to work extra hard to show everyone that I'm still the same and I have to look my best. If not for the fans, then...well for you." she admitted. "You have no idea what it's like for me to walk around backstage and see just how beautiful and fit everyone looks." she shrugged.

"Maybe that's why I overdoing it with the working out and training."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:48 am

He listened to her and he was in shocked. "Ellie...how can you think that?" he asked, reaching over and stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"Ellie, you are gorgeous and really talented in the ring." he told her firmly. "And for you...I'm pretty damn sure that you overworking yourself is what's causing your shitty matches lately." he said, being completely honest with her. "And when it comes to looking good for me and the fans...hello, you had a baby. People will cut you slack when it comes to weight...besides, you shouldn't worry about me. I think you look beautiful no matter what size you are..." he sighed.

"Look...I'm all for training and going to the gym...but you overworking yourself like this...it's not good for you...for us...for Maddie...so please...just lay off a bit. Don't go to the gym in the evenings. and who cares what everyone thinks? Stephanie still gives you work, you get cheers like crazy when you go out there...and you know I'll always love you and support you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:59 am

"I know, I know. I've talked to you about this before, but it's just always in my mind. You're my husband, you're supposed to shower me with compliments, no matter how shitty I look or feel, but it's not really that easy to accept it. You haven't had a baby, so you don't really know how I truly feel sometimes." she stated. "However, I am starting to like the way I look now...especially since I'm pretty content with myself." she nodded.

"As far as going to the gym and training is concerned, I'm cutting back and I'm going only two days a week now. My insecurities and everything else doesn't mean that much to me and it sure as hell isn't going to cost me my family. You and Madison mean so much to me and I think if I ever lost you two completely, over something like this...my life would...well, it would suck." she replied with a light chuckle.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:05 am

He rolled his eyes. "Ellie...I may not know how it feels to have a baby...but do you know how hard I've had to work to prove I'm for the WWE? To prove to all these people that I'm not a sell out?" he told her. He sighed. "We go through different things...but we have each other. We go through things together...you're my wife and I'm your husband. For better or worse, remember?" he smiled, taking her hand and kissing it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:10 am

She let out a small smile and nodded.

"For better or worse." she repeated. "So...um...you don't hate me?" she asked nervously.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:11 am

He laughed a little. "No...I don't hate you. you're a stubborn mule pain in the ass sometimes...but I still love you." he assured.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:13 am

"You can be too when you want to be." she said with a small smirk. "But of course, I put up with it because I love you too." she smiled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:16 am

He returned the smile. "Now...how about you get out of the guest bedroom and come back to our room?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:18 am

"I'd really like that." she nodded. "Oh and Allen....I'm sorry. I didn't mean all those things I said and I know you always try hard to spend time with me and Maddie." she said sincerely. "I guess, your birthday was kind of ruined because of me."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2