WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PARTY GIRLS HAVE ARRIVED (EVERY/ANYONE)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE PARTY GIRLS HAVE ARRIVED (EVERY/ANYONE) Empty THE PARTY GIRLS HAVE ARRIVED (EVERY/ANYONE)

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:22 am

Rihanna's Please Don't stop the music blasted throughout night club Paris, in Las Vegas. Taylor and Kourtney had arrived and they wanted the entire city to know that these country girls are there to stay, so they through a party in the hottest most expensive club in Vegas.

Kourtney and Taylor had to arrive in style. Both girls stepped out of matching pink Ferrahi's. These two southern belle's also dressed to impressed.

Taylor wore a red haltered fitted dress with black diamond crested lining, with black stilettos and blonde hair in bouncy curls.

The dark beauty Kourtney's hair was staright hanging down her back, as she wore a short and skimpy black haltered dress with black knee high boots.

"You ready?" Taylor said through her teeth as she smiled at all the cameras

"Oh I'm so ready...tonight is our night" Kourtney said linking arms with Taylor

"Time, to go still some men" Taylore vicously smirked

"Rich men" Kourntey added as the two walked into the nightclub, to host their party.....

Back to top Go down

THE PARTY GIRLS HAVE ARRIVED (EVERY/ANYONE) Empty Re: THE PARTY GIRLS HAVE ARRIVED (EVERY/ANYONE)

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:25 am

Ellie sat at the table, watching everyone else and took a sip of her water as she turned and saw two girls who looked familiar.

She walked towards them and stopped as she stared at them.

"Kourtney? Taylor?" she asked in disbelief.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

THE PARTY GIRLS HAVE ARRIVED (EVERY/ANYONE) Empty Re: THE PARTY GIRLS HAVE ARRIVED (EVERY/ANYONE)

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:33 am

Taylor and Kourtney looked at eachother then behind them as they recognized the sweet face....

"OH MY GOD" Kourney and taylor said in unison as they jumped down from the bar they were dancing on and hugged Ellie

"Ellie, wow, O.M.G...What are you doing here" Kourtney said, as she didn't notice the baby bump yet....

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:34 am

She hugged them back with a smile.

"I'm here with some people from work and some others, but wow! I can't believe you're both here!" she exclaimed.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:36 am

"Duh! this is our party" Princess said "We can't believe you're here...we haven't heard from you in ages"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:41 am

She laughed.

"Oh yeah, duh! I know. After graduation I went to school in Boston and I just moved back to North Carolina like a year ago."

[heading off to bed...night Victoria!]
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:04 pm

"Whoa! so you just forgot about us" Kourtney said as she folded her arms

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 pm

"I thinks she did," Taylor said "How could you go off and leave the two girls who got you through your jr. high and high school career" Taylor replied

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:54 pm

"Aw, I didn't mean too." she chuckled.

"I tried contacting the both of you, but everytime I would call, you were never around. Too busy being the it girls on the scene." she said nudging them lightly.

"But we're all together now and that's all that matters." she smiled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Kourtney and Taylor smiled "You're right" Kourtney said

"So how about some drinks" Taylor said "Bartender! three shots of Tequila over here"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:04 pm

"Eh, make that two tequilas. I have my water from before." she chuckled as she took a sip.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:11 pm

"What" Taylor and Kourtney said in unison again

"You quit drinking" Kourtney asked in shock

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:14 pm

"Um, yeah." she said drinking her water.

"I-I mean, hangovers are a killer." she covered up.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Kourtney and Taylor stared at he suspiciously....

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:22 pm

"What?" she chuckled.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:28 pm

"You are so lying" Taylor said

"Yeah, your motto use to be hangovers is the purpose for drinking" Kourtney laughed

"Right! and we haven't been apart too long where we can't tell when you're lying" Taylor added

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:30 pm

She chuckled.

"Alright fine, if I tell you something, you have to promise not to freak."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:31 pm

Kourtney and Taylor moved in close, to hear Ellie over the music

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:36 pm

"I'm uh, I'm having a baby."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:40 pm

Taylor and Kourtney looked at eachother before bursting out into laughter

"Ok, ok..." Kourtney said between laughs "No more jokes...tell us for real, what's up" Kourtney said as she and Taylor couldn't stop laughing

[[BRB, IN A LITTLE WHILE ELLIE]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:42 pm

She looked at them seriously.

"I'm serious."

[okay.]
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Kourtney saw the expression on Ellie's face and knew she wasn't joking

"Oh my gosh you whore..." Kourtney said

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 pm

"Yeah! I knew you looked a little heavy...I just didn't want to bring it up because I just thought you were getting fat" Taylor said taking her shot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:49 pm

"How thoughtful." she laughed.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:58 pm

"Wow, you slut...do you know who the father is" Kourtney asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next