WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva

3 posters

Go down

Which created superstar or diva is the most original?

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva Vote_lcap33%Most Original Created Superstar or Diva Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Most Original Created Superstar or Diva Vote_lcap67%Most Original Created Superstar or Diva Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva Empty Most Original Created Superstar or Diva

Post  Katie Orton Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:44 pm

You Can't Vote For Yourself and must provide a reason why you vote for that person or else the vote won't count.

Voting Ends: 10/7/09
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Title : Raw General Manager
Virgo Goat

http://twitter.com/crazyrkofan http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva Empty Re: Most Original Created Superstar or Diva

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:47 pm

I chose Ellie Hardy because she is such a sweetheart, and she's pregnant

Back to top Go down

Most Original Created Superstar or Diva Empty Re: Most Original Created Superstar or Diva

Post  Stephanie McMahon Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:58 am

I chose Ellie because she's a total sweetheart, she's funny as hell, and on top of that she's dealing with a pregnancy~~~
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Well, I can't vote for myself...lol. I chose AJ though because I think there is a little something blossoming with her and Punk. They'd be cute together.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down