WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling in the Hardys (Matt, Jeff, Ellie, Stephanie)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Calling in the Hardys (Matt, Jeff, Ellie, Stephanie) Empty Calling in the Hardys (Matt, Jeff, Ellie, Stephanie)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Stephanie finally got some things together and she had made the phone call for the Hardys to come and see her. Ellie new the reason behind the call but for the Hardy Boyz had absolutely no idea and that was what she wanted. She put some things away as she waited for her employees to come into her office.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Calling in the Hardys (Matt, Jeff, Ellie, Stephanie) Empty Re: Calling in the Hardys (Matt, Jeff, Ellie, Stephanie)

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:23 pm

Ellie knocked the door and when she was allowed access, she made her way inside.

"Hey Stephanie." she said as she shook her hand and took a seat.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Calling in the Hardys (Matt, Jeff, Ellie, Stephanie) Empty Re: Calling in the Hardys (Matt, Jeff, Ellie, Stephanie)

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:26 pm

Jeff had gotten a call from Stephanie and he was a little confused. But he never disobeyed the boss. He reached her office and knocked on the door before going inside and smiling. "Hey Stephanie...Ellie?" he asked a little confused as he shook Stephanie's hand as well.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:27 pm

"Hey Jeffrey." she said giving him a hug.

"Don't ask me because I am just as confused as you are." she said pretending she didn't know what was going on.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:28 pm

"Don't call me Jeffrey...if anything...Jeffro." he corrected as he sat next to Ellie.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:29 pm

"Now we just need to wait for Matt." she said smiling politely at the two younger Hardy siblings.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:30 pm

"Oh right, sorry master, I mean Jeffro." she said with a chuckle.

She looked over at Stephanie.

"Not a problem. I just hope he is awake though." she said with a smirk.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:43 pm

Matt slowly walked into the office and rubbed his eyes.

"What? I was in the middle of a nap." Matt said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 pm

She laughed.

"I told you. Damnit, I should have made a bet on that." she said snapping her finger.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 pm

Stephanie chuckled. "Well have a seat Matt...alright." she said getting down to business.

"I've officially signed Ellie as a Smackdown diva now...she'll be joining us here." she said smiling.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 pm

Matt looked at Ellie.

"When did you decide to become a diva?" Matt asked.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:32 pm

"Yeah well um, when I was in school I kind of did some independent shows on the side and I guess Stephanie got some tapes. I'm a Hardy, it's kind of in my blood."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:42 am

"I dunno if I feel too comfortable...can you do like Katie and have a job behind the scenes? I don't want you getting hurt." Jeff admitted.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:47 am

"Well yes...and you should know what I'm going to be having her do...I know you two would want to take care of her and help her so...here's my idea." she started grinning.

"I want the full blown Hardy family team together...so the Hardy Boyz back together which will cause a huge stir with the WWE universe and then...you will introduce your new team member in a promo...Ellie." she said smirking now.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:49 am

"I don't want my baby sister in the ring, I like Jeff's idea." Matt said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:49 am

"You guys, I am perfectly capable of handling myself. I have done some time in a ring before when I was in school. Besides, I'm going to be teaming up with you and I probably won't have too many matches, I just might accompany you to the ring from time to time." she replied looking at Matt & Jeff.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Stephanie nodded. "Exactly." she said a bit confused as to why they were so against it.

"It will be fine...you guys will all go to the ring together for every single one of her matches just to make sure she doesn't get hurt...and she won't even start wrestling instantly." she reassured.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:26 pm

"Yeah, you see. It should be fine, no worries." she suggested to them.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:27 pm

"I still don't like it..." he grumbled.

"I'm all for a Hardy Boyz reunion...but not adding the Hardy sister..." he said seriously.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:28 pm

She groaned.

"Why are you both so against the idea? It's not fair at all." she said seriously.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:32 pm

"It's called a double standard unfortunately." she explained to Ellie.

"That's okay...I'm sure we can work something out. How about this, boys? I have Ellie debut alone and I schedule her first match to be against two of our other superstars? Like Ted and Edge? And you two won't be allowed to help her?" she said, her dangerous side coming out. She shot a reassuring glance to Ellie because she wasn't actually going to let the girl get hurt but she was trying to make a point.

"Because she will debut whether you like it or not. The contract has already been signed. I figured you two would be thrilled to have your baby sister here with you so you could help her grow and perfect her craft." she said looking directly at the two Hardy men.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:38 pm

"Yeah. I thought so too." she replied looking hurt.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:53 pm

"What?!" Matt yelled as he stood up.

"I am not letting my sister wrestle a superstar!" Matt yelled.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:58 pm

"Stephanie, as much as I want to be a diva, I'm still not seeing where you are going with having me fight two superstars." she said confused.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:12 pm

"You'll see, Ellie...don't worry." she said reassuringly to her.

"Now...Matt, Jeff...take your pick...I could have her debut by herself with no help from either of you, OR...you could go with the option that I had laid out for you...where you have a promo and you two introduce your newest team member, Ellie. She's not going to wrestle right away...it will be a lot of her following you down to the ring and acting as your manager. I will have her actual wrestling debut at a later date against one of the divas."
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next