Awkward

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Awkward

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:42 am

"What's wrong with me? She's what's wrong with me," she pointed at Karla, who was still on the ground. "Lynn fucking Black is wrong with me, you're what's wrong with me, EVERYTHING is what's wrong with me," she ranted and rushed him away roughly. "Because I'm a fuck up! Nothing I do is ever right, nothing I ever do will be good enough. My own fucking kids will be screw ups because as usual, I don't know what's best for me or my life, so maybe I just shouldn't have one anymore." She turned away, not bothering to take a cheap kick at Karla and stormed out of the abandoned hallway back into the main eating area. She reached into her purse for her wallet and pulled out a bill, didn't know what it was - could have been a $20, $50, $100, whatever - and threw it on the table, right in Lynn's food. There, she fucking paid for dinner, and kept walking unless she hit the cool outside air.
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

http://twitter.com/starsixtyninexx

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:48 am

Well....shit. Phil didn't know what to do anymore. The more he kept trying to calm her down....the less it worked. He sighed to himself a bit and went back to the table where Lynn was, he grabbed his jacket and Lacy's stuff too. "Dinner is paid for, find a way back home." he told Lynn.
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:51 am

Lynn looked legitimately surprised. "What's wrong with her? And what do you mean find my way home?"
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:53 am

"Everything is wrong with her. She's really snapped and anything I do or say is not working. I'm just gonna take her home so she can cool off a bit or something. Don't think it's a good idea that you come with us, so find a taxi or something. Hell, here...." he said as he gave her some money. "That's even paid for."
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:58 am

"Okay?" Lynn took the money, obviously still confused.
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:00 am

"Bye." he muttered as he left her behind and walked out of the restaurant. He spotted Lacy. "Come on, let's go home." he told her.
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:05 am

When Phil spotted her, he would notice that she was sort of just walking aimlessly. Not towards the car, not towards anything, really. If she got hit by a car, she wouldn't have minded at this point. She'd gone through all of the negative emotions possible: annoyed, aggravated, hurt, sad, enraged, violent... now she didn't know what to feel. She was just... numb. "Don't have anywhere to go," she said mindlessly. Phil wouldn't know what she was saying, because she didn't know what she was saying.
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:07 am

Phil just lead Lacy to his car and unlocked the doors. "Come on, get in." he said as he opened the door for her and helped her get inside.
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:14 am

"I don't have anywhere to go," she repeated as he got her in the car, and she stared at the dashboard mindlessly. "You don't get it, I shouldn't even be here," she rambled, but chances are you could easily interpret what that last sentence meant.
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:16 am

He closed her door and went into the car, listening to her. He shrugged. "I think you should, but hey...what do I know right?" he asked as he pulled out of the parking spot and then started to drive home.
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 am

"Gonna go when we get out of here," she said and rested her head against the window.
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:21 am

"whatever you say." he nodded.
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:26 am

"Don't believe me?" She giggled, still not really registering what she was saying. "You're crazy, Punk. You just wait and see." Yeah, she'd lost it.
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:26 am

"Okay." he nodded.
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:32 am

"I'm out of here." Lacy grinned, almost giddily. "And then no one will have to worry or be disappointed anymore." She rested her head against the seat as they neared home. "Everyone will be happy, she'll be happy."
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:34 am

"You shouldn't care about her being happy. I know I won't be, neither with Brandon or Allison...but whatever, do what you want to do and don't worry about us. I suppose we'll move on." he said as he pulled into his driveway.
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:48 am

...do whatever you want to do...

Okay.

As soon as Phil stopped the car, she was out of the car and heading into the house. She unlocked the door and headed straight in. Her purpose was clear in her mind, but it still seemed as if she were wandering around. She headed for the stairs and went to the first bathroom, looking in the medicine cabinet... vitamins and toothpaste.

She moved onto the master bathroom, and looked in there. .....vitamins. Why the fuck was this house so fixated on vitamins. Why did she marry someone who was straightedge and didn't believe in drugs unless they were prescribed? Why did she get married at all?

Now she was starting to get frustrated and slipping from the almost delirious state that she was in back into the hysterical one she was in earlier. "Why is he hiding these things from me...," she muttered, and went into her room to look through the drawers - his and hers... nothing.

"Why is he hiding this shit from me?" She asked, this time a little louder. She stormed out of the room and went downstairs to look in the kitchen cabinets... Phil's protein shakes shit, MORE MOTHERFUCKING VITAMINS, and baby aspirin. What the hell was she supposed to do with -baby aspirin-?"

"WHY ARE YOU HIDING THE SHIT FROM ME, PHIL?" She screamed out through out the house, whipping the bottles of baby aspirin across the kitchen in any given direction, watching the containers crack and the contents spread across the floor, breathing hard. She was so frustrated that she even started to pull at her hair. "I just want to LEAVE! And you won't LET me!" She continued to yell, she didn't know where he was at, she just knew that he heard her.
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:55 am

He closed the door and just stared at her. "Why am I hiding shit from you? I do no such thing." he said calmly. He was going to let her have her little meltdown.
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:03 am

She took that as him mocking her, and she didn't like it one bit. "You're no different than Lynn, you hate me too," she said with disdain in her voice as she climbed up onto the counter and continued to look into the cabinets. "You just want me around so you can mock me, think that no matter how bad your life is, it can't be worse than mine. Is that what it is? Huh?" She got her hands on a bottle WAY towards the back of the bottle and pulled it out to the light. She laughed a little and shook said bottle. "Well lookie what we've got here, baby... an old script of painkillers from an injury." She looked at the name on the bottle, "And it's prescribed to me, so I guess I should take them." She shrugged and opened the bottle, starting to shake them out into her hand. "I'll see you later."
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:14 am

He shook his head and went towards her, lightly hitting her hand so the pills fell and he took the bottle from her. "Fucking stop it Lacy, STOP." he told her. "Your life is horrible, yes I get it. I know you think everybody hates you and the world is out to get you, but fucking live with it. You know how much shit we have been through, whether together or alone....we get through it. Wanting to kill yourself, that's selfish and taking the easy way out. Your kids need you, I need you and your friends need you." he told her as he grabbed her from the counter and put her down, then held her up against the wall. "Don't you fucking see? People in this world care about you so much, so what if your mother is a rude, miserable bitch, move on. Yes, it sucks but damn it...I'm not going to let her take over you and make you so hysterical and mental."
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:37 am

This was cumulative. From all of the shit that had been plaguing her and Phil since they'd reconciled some months ago (Todd, Mike, working things out, general chaos in the house) to when she thought they'd have a period of reprieve where everything was okay... and then this shit just pushed her over the edge. She wasn't thinking rationally, because rational Lacy would have called herself an idiot, cleaned everything up and went to bed. This side of her, the completely emotional side of her that didn't think about herself or anyone else was a side of her that she hadn't let out in years and even then it wasn't as bad as this one.

When Phil knocked the pills out of her hand, she'd shrieked in frustration and when he yelled at her, she had to stop. He didn't yell at her unless he had a reason to, which was hardly ever. She could tell, even with her clouded judgment, that he was upset with her. Maybe even scared for her. She didn't dare interrupt him because that would have been an argument on top of another argument, and she really would have gone off of the deep end then.

She didn't register the transition from the counter to the wall, but when he was holding her up against it and continued to speak, tears started to roll down her face. This retarded cycle of emotions. "She told me..." Sniffle. "That I wasn't a good mother. That she wishes I aborted them so they wouldn't have to bear witness to such an idiot mother for staying with someone like you. But I am a good mom..." she insisted, pleaded with him. "I quit my job, the one thing I loved to do the most, to stay home with my kids and take care of them. I'm there when they wake up in the morning and I'm there to tuck them in and tell them I love them when they go to sleep..... I am a good mom, and I'm not stupid." She started to cry again. "I'm not fucking stupid, because I give my kids everything that I didn't have when I was younger. I give my husband all of my love and attention and if he asked me to pop out another kid then I would, because I want to do everything I can make him happy.

"Not just to keep us together, like how my mom tried to trap my dad with me. I was made out of convenience and my kids were made out of love and I'm not stupid. I just want someone to be proud of me, I just want my mom to love me," she finished and buried her head in his chest.
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:49 am

He sighed as he held her in his arms and kissed the side of her head. "Lacy...your mother...she's jealous of you. She's jealous because you have all these people who care about you and love you. She didn't have that. She wasn't a good mother either, because a good mother would yes...be upset with their child when they made certain decisions, but they would support them no matter what. You are a damn good mother to our kids and they are lucky enough to even have you as their mom. I wish I could trade places with you because you get to be with them all the time and be there for everything. You've made sacrifices for them and for me. I'm happy with you, you don't have to try to keep me happy either. Just being around you and seeing how great you are with me and the kids, makes me happy and content with life." he told her. "I'm proud of you, your kids are proud of you and so is everybody else. If your mother can't see that, then you don't need her. Sure, she gave birth to you, but my mother loves you more than she does, that's a mother's love you need."
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:01 am

She never thought about it like that. Mary had been more of a mother to Lacy than Lynn had ever been. Lynn wasn't on the phone with Lacy at odd hours of the night when Brandon was first born, telling her how to calm his temperature. Lynn had never imparted any parenting advice upon her other than, "get rid of it." Mary was the one that had those conversations with her. Mary was the one on with her, helping her learn to make Phil's favorite things whenever he'd come home from a long tour, Lynn probably couldn't give two shits if he ate or not.

Phil was right. He was absolutely right.

"I'm sorry," she said as she continued to cry. Partly for acting out the way she did, scaring the hell out of him, and showing that side of her in general. While she had no problem telling him she loved him and things of the like, she was very much like him in the sense that she guarded her feelings with her life. She hated broadcasting what she was feeling, and showing him that side of her made her feel weak.
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  CM Punk on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:06 am

He sighed, holding her and rubbing her back. "It's okay, it's okay." he repeated. "Just don't you ever....ever try something like that again. I was so worried and scared."
CM Punk
Legend
Legend

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacy Black on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:48 am

"I just... I don't feel like I have control over anything anymore." She sniffled. "It's been problem after problem after problem and I don't think I can handle anymore. Not right now. I was lucky tonight because you were here. Karla was lucky because you were there, because I really was so angry, all I saw was red and I was intent on seriously harming her. I can't deal with anymore negativity, I want things to be like the way they were before this whole shitty year began. I want to be happy, I want to sit around and make fun of my mom with you whenever she's around, I don't want to feel like something is constantly going wrong whenever you're at home. Like the universe is plotting against us or some shit like that. Because the way I acted tonight... I don't want to lash out like that in front of Brandon and Allison. They shouldn't have to see that. I just... want to be happy again, Phil." She sighed, trying to stop crying.
Lacy Black
Legend
Legend

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top