WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So....

4 posters

Go down

So.... Empty So....

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Since I've been absent for so long due to school and a crappy internet connection lol I've decided now that I'm back, to make things easier my characters have been on a promotional tour in Europe to explain their absence lol.

I'm going to try and catch up as soon as possible, thanks for being patient with me.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

So.... Empty Re: So....

Post  Katie Orton Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:33 am

Welcome back Kasey! Very Happy
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Title : Raw General Manager
Virgo Goat

http://twitter.com/crazyrkofan http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:04 am

welcome back, my love~!!!!! Very Happy
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:15 am

Thanks Girls! lol feel free to fill me in on all your characters drama while I try to catch up on some reading Wink
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Hmm let's see....

Katie and Randy had their first child Jake then they got engaged. Six weeks before the wedding Stacy Keibler came to Randy's room and pretended she wanted to be friends again with him and she was sorry for everything she's done. But all she was there for was to drug Randy then have sex with him. At Katie and Randy's wedding she announced at the reception that she was pregnant with Randy's child. Randy can't remember cheating on Katie or even having sex with Stacy because he was drugged but with the fact that Stacy's pregnant Katie believes that Randy cheated on her. So their marriage starts crumbling until Katie starts to Elle and decides to try to make everything with Randy work. Then Stacy comes over and causes more trouble by revealing to Jake that Randy could possibly not be his dad. So they get a DNA test and reveal that Randy is the father then Katie decides to one up Stacy by getting pregnant so Katie is now pregnant with her and Randy's second child.

Matt...he's been up to pretty much nothing. All he's been doing is miss Soraya really. lol

(I don't think I left out anything. lol)
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Admin
Admin

Title : Raw General Manager
Virgo Goat

http://twitter.com/crazyrkofan http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Welcome back Kasey!

Katie pretty much filled you in with everything lol.

Jeff has been missing Candice like crazy, but he's been the awesome brother by walking both sisters down the aisle lol. Also, he's a godfather to both Katie's son and Ellie's daughter lol....so he's been trying to be busy XD
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:05 pm

*points up* Yeah, what they said lol

and Jeff is now official babysitter for the kids since he is their favorite uncle and because Candice was in Europe lol

but it's also made him want kids of his and Candice's own XD so that should be fun XD
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: