WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie) Empty Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:10 pm

After they had gone to eat, AJ parked and then got her door for her. As he was raised to treat a woman right, he was going to walk her to her room. That, and he really wanna to spend more time with her and even this small amount of time helped.

"I had a great time today...all day."

Back to top Go down

Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie) Empty Re: Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:12 pm

"Me too. It was probably one of the best days I've had in a while." she smiles.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie) Empty Re: Walking Her to Her Door (AJ and Ellie)

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:15 pm

"I'm glad I could be the one to share that with you." he smiled as they walked through the lobby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:16 pm

"Well I'm glad you were the one that could share it with me."

Last edited by Ellie Hardy on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Once they got into the elevator, he couldn't help himself and gently kissed her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 pm

She blushed and bit her lip as she looked at AJ and she kissed his cheek in return.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:38 pm

When she did that, he couldn't help himself. He leaned in and very gently placed a soft kiss to her lips. "Sorry...I...I couldn't help myself."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 pm

She smiled and bit her lip before kissing him back.

"It's fine. I couldn't help myself either."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:45 pm

He chuckled and smiled like a total dork as the elevator doors opened up and they started for her room number.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Ellie chuckles as she looked over at AJ, but couldn't keep the smile off of her face.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:57 pm

He walked with her to her door. "Well...here we are..." he said with a smile. "I had a great time tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:59 pm

"I did too." she grinned.

She cleared her throat a bit before leaning in to kiss him again.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:06 pm

He smiled into the kiss, returning it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:11 pm

She smiles as well as she wrapped her arms around his neck, hesitantly. Not wanting to take it too far.

Last edited by Ellie Hardy on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:18 pm

He placed his hands on her hips gently as he kissed her a bit more before pulling away. "Good night...I hope I get to see you soon...maybe...we could go to dinner again...but on a date?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Her eyes lit up and she quickly nodded.

"I'd love to."
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:48 pm

"Great." he said, stealing one more small kiss. "I'll see you soon."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:50 pm

"Of course." she smiled as she blushed again. This was becoming a new habit for her.

Last edited by Ellie Hardy on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:00 pm

He smiled until she closed her door and started back to the elevator. This was the happiest he'd been in a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:02 pm

Ellie hopped onto her bed and laid on her back, as she sighed in contentment. This was actually the first time she'd been happy in a while, so she squealed in excitement as she blushed to herself and couldn't take the grin off of her face.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:09 pm

AJ got into the elevator and went up 2 floors to his room and sighed in contentment when he got onto his bed. He couldn't stop smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:15 pm

After changing into her black shorts and purple tank top, which was kind of tight on her, but she didn't care because it was to sleep, she found herself a bit...bored.

She looked over at her phone and bit her lip a bit as she started to text AJ.

So, I'm bored now. Want to come over for a bit and maybe watch some movies?

She sent the message and hoped he wasn't in the shower or anything. Thinking about that, she made herself blush and tried to get rid of those dirty thoughts as she laughed at herself.
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:17 pm

He had just changed into his sleep clothes which was a pair of athletic shorts and a black wife beater. He grabbed his phone when he heard the text alert. He smiled.

Sure...do you mind if I'm in my jammies? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Colton Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:20 pm

She giggled.

I don't mind. I'm in mine as well. Razz

She sent it as she fixed her hair a bit and then ran over to the mirror to make sure she looked okay.

Last edited by Ellie Hardy on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellie Colton
Ellie Colton
Exclusive Updater
Exclusive Updater

Sagittarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:29 pm

He checked his breath and made sure he didn't have anything in his teeth before heading back to the elevator carrying a box of popcorn packs since he knew their rooms had a microwave.

He got to her door and knocked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next