WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Work Done and Meeting the Workers (Anyone)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Getting Work Done and Meeting the Workers (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Work Done and Meeting the Workers (Anyone)

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Tony looked into Stephanie's eyes.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have really beautiful eyes?" Tony asked.

Back to top Go down

Getting Work Done and Meeting the Workers (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Work Done and Meeting the Workers (Anyone)

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:25 pm

She took a breath. "Yes...my husband tells me I have beautiful eyes." she said softly, smiling a little when she thought of Hunter.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Title : Smackdown General Manager
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:28 pm

"Does he also tell you that you have a beautiful smile?" Tony asked as he moved closer to Stephanie with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:30 pm

"Yes he does..." she said softly. She didn't say that Hunter hadn't said those things lately, but that never bothered her because it was just great to get to see him when she did.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:32 pm

Tony got on top of Stephanie's office and lied down on it.

"Does he say it often? Because someone as special as you deserves to be complimented often." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:34 pm

"He tells me enough." she said softly, glancing at his body again.

"And why are you laying on my desk. I have work to do." she said chuckling.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:40 pm

"I was hoping you would give me that massage I was requesting." Tony said.

He turned onto his stomach.

"Start with the lower back then work your way up please and thank you." Tony said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:42 pm

She chuckled. "I'm not that easy." she said grabbed her laptop and just putting it on his back and kept typing. "Just stay still until I finish."

[[and i figured it could be fun since Tony seems like he likes a challenge and Steph's feisty...and what's a bigger challenge than Stephanie McMahon? lol]]
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Tony looked at Stephanie then started moving around.

"I'll stop moving if I get a massage." Tony said.

(lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:49 pm

She smirked. So he liked to play hardball. "I'm the billion dollar princess...I don't give massages to just anyone." she said, taking her laptop and moving to the big, black leather couch in her office. She sat there and started to work.

She had to admit, it was rather amusing to see him do all this.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Tony looked at Stephanie then went over to her and sat down. He put his arm around her shoulders.

"So what are you working on?" Tony asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:57 pm

"I'm working on booking some more venues for future Smackdown events." she said, glancing at his arm around her shoulder.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:58 pm

"How long will that take?" Tony asked as he gently rubbed Stephanie's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:03 pm

"I don't know...and then I need to work on some contracts and stuff." she said, noticing everything he was doing.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:05 pm

"Can't you put that off until later...I'm sure you would like to go get some lunch or something." Tony said with a handsome smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:24 am

She glanced over at him. He really wasn't going to give up, was he? She sighed. "Fine...we'll go get lunch...but you know it's not a date." she reminded.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:46 am

Edge was walking backstage when he heard Stephanie telling someone to stop in a firm voice. As he was near her office he decided to investigate. Knocking on the door he peeped around it.
"Everything alright in here?" he asked.
He respected Stephanie and if she needed help he was there.

Last edited by Edge on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Edge
Edge

Title : World Heavyweight Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:50 am

She looked up and saw Edge. Sure they didn't really get along, but he did respect her and vice versa. That and they never personally ever did anything to each other so they had a mutual respect for each other.

However, she didn't want him to think she was having an affair. "Oh, Edge...everything's fine...what can I do for you?" she asked smiling politely.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Tony moaned softly when he saw Edge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:11 pm

She chuckled at Tony. So he was cock blocked. She thanked everything there was for Edge coming in because she knew Tony wouldn't have left her alone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Tony got up then smirked at Stephanie.

"Well I better get ready for our...date." Tony said before he walked towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:47 pm

She shot him a look. "It is not a date." she reminded, trying to keep her emotions in check.
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:53 pm

"I'm sure you will look sexy for our date." Tony said with grin before he walked out of the office and closed the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie McMahon Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:09 am

[[so how did you wanna do this? at the restaurant? can you start a topic there?]]
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Admin
Admin

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:23 am

[yeah and sure, I'll start it right now Very Happy]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next