WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Diva on ECW [Nikki/Anyone]

Go down

The Best Diva on ECW [Nikki/Anyone] Empty The Best Diva on ECW [Nikki/Anyone]

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:35 pm

"Feel My Body" blasted through the arena as the fans stood up and a mixture of boos and cheers were heard.

Nikki Bella made her way down the ramp, not paying anyone any mind. She gave the fans a look and raised an eyebrow, shaking her head as she climbed up on the apron and flipped over the top rope, making her entrance. She landed in the ring and walked over to grab a microphone from the announcer and looked around at the crowd, smirking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce myself. My name is Nikki Bella, the best there is on this show." she said with a chuckle.

"I'm here on ECW to prove to everyone that there is simply no one better than me. I'm going to be-" she paused and shook her head while smirking.

"No, I am the best diva in the whole ECW roster and there is no one more dominant, sexy or athletic as me." she said smiling.

She then frowned as she heard someone's music come on and she turned to look at the person on the ramp.

[anyone]

Back to top Go down

The Best Diva on ECW [Nikki/Anyone] Empty Re: The Best Diva on ECW [Nikki/Anyone]

Post  Katie Lea Burchill Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 pm

Glitter and Glam filled the arena. The English Rose aka Katie Lea Burchill walked down the ramp not happy. Yes she was heel but she did not like people saying they were beter than her, especially not a Bella.

She climbed ip the steps before she entered using the bottom rope. She walked over to Nikki before she took the mic off of the twin.

"Listen up Nikki. You are not the best diva on ECW I am" she said getting lots of cheers.

"You are just a newbie with no skills what so ever. So get out of MY ring before I kick you out" she said towering over Nikki, still getting lots of cheers.
Katie Lea Burchill
Katie Lea Burchill
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

The Best Diva on ECW [Nikki/Anyone] Empty Re: The Best Diva on ECW [Nikki/Anyone]

Post  Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Nikki scoffed and took the mic back from Katie Lea.

"What makes you think this is your ring?" she asked.

"Please, I know I am the best diva on this roster and not you or anybody else is going to change that." she replied with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Lea Burchill Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:14 pm

Katie got her own mic and laughed.

"If I say this is my ring then it is" she said.

"And honey you couldn't beat a fly" she laughed.
Katie Lea Burchill
Katie Lea Burchill
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:31 pm

She gasped as she slapped Katie in the face, smirking.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Lea Burchill Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:38 pm

"This" Katie said. She smacked Nikki with her mic. Nikki fell to the mat so Katie started stomping on her. She grabbed her up by her hair before tossing Nikki out of the ring. She picked up the mic and said.

"Nikki, you have just made an enemy which is ging to brake you in half" Katie grinned while the fans cheered. She giggled seeing Nikki lying on the outside of the ring.
Katie Lea Burchill
Katie Lea Burchill
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Nikki held on to the side of her face and glared at Katie. She looked around at the crowd and told them to shut up. She looked back at Katie and went back into the ring, spearing Katie and punching her in the process, numerous times.

She smirked as she pulled Katie up by the hair and delievered her finisher, the facebuster, harder than she had ever done before.

She grabbed the mic.

"Katie, you're going to wish, you didn't mess with me." she said with a smile as her music played throughout the arena and she posed for the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Lea Burchill Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:15 pm

But trainging for years Katie recovered rather quickly. She saw Nikki with her back turned so she attacked her from behind. She punted her in the head before she dragged Nikki up by the hair. She stood behind Nikki. She grabbed a handfull of Nikki's hair before she slammed Nikki's back into her knee, executing her finisher Kat Nap. She laughed at the motionless diva.

"Nikki if thats the best youve got then you need to be worried" she laughed before she slammed the mic onto Nikki.

Katie's theme filled the arena. She left the ring and proceded up the ramp before she made it to backstage.
Katie Lea Burchill
Katie Lea Burchill
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Nikki grabbed onto the ropes as she stood up, holding her back in pain. She simply glared up at Katie and yelled.

"Oh this isn't over!"

She looked around at the crowd and shook her head, getting out of the ring, she made her way up the ramp, not giving anyone the satisfaction of touching their hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down