WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Date (Katie, Randy, Maria, and Batista)

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Double Date (Katie, Randy, Maria, and Batista) - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Date (Katie, Randy, Maria, and Batista)

Post  Maria Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:59 pm

"Okay." she said shrugging. "I like cars. I don't know anything about them, but I do enjoy a good muscle car or two." she said brightly.

"As long as I don't have to compete with any of those car girls for your attention."
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Double Date (Katie, Randy, Maria, and Batista) - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Date (Katie, Randy, Maria, and Batista)

Post  Batista Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:15 pm

"Why look at the girls when there are machines!" Dave looked at her incredulously.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Title : WWE Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:19 pm

She laughed. "Okay...as long as I don't have anything to worry about."
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:53 pm

"Nope, if I drool it's cause the car's so perfect. I forget they even have show girls. Besides why would they matter, I've got you." Dave chuckled.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:57 pm

She smiled. "Awesome...although...I think it'd be adorable to see." she said smiling before blushing.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:11 am

"What would be adorable?" He asked.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:12 am

"You being all goo goo over a car." she said smiling.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:17 am

"Oh, if you say so." Dave chuckled.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:18 am

"I do say so." she said smiling.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:23 am

"You're the boss." He shrugged.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:26 am

"I like the sound of that." she said smiling.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:31 am

Dave laiughed. "I thought you might."
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 am

"See? you know me so well." she giggled.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:42 am

"I try." He shrugged.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:45 am

"You succeed." she said smiling playfully.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:14 am

"Good cause I'd hate to be a bad boyfriend." He chuckled.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:22 am

"Well I'm not sure how you would be a bad boyfriend to me." she said smiling.
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:51 pm

"Luckily you're not most girls, others tend to be extremely picky." He laughed.
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:54 pm

"I can be picky....but it's not as fun." she pointed out.

"The only thing I get bitchy about is if someone ruins one of my purses...but I mean it has to be almost unrecognizable." she explained with a laugh. "Otherwise I am totally chillax!"

[[Maria's a tiny little thing, btw! I saw her and I was like...holy crap she's thin!!! but she's TALL]]
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:56 pm

"Thank God! And I swear never to touch your purses." He laughed.

(Aw! Yeah, she looks tiny, tall cause she was eye to eye with Santino, but she's so cute lol)
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:58 pm

"Well good...because I wouldn't be mad if you touched my purses...I'd just be confused and maybe even a little worried." she said smiling.

[[she was one of the taller divas in the ring...she really stands out...her ring gear was super sexy too!]]
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:07 pm

"Hence why I'd never touch them, unless you asked me to hold it for you, I might consider it, but only for a few minutes." He chuckled.

(I bet. Since Candice isn't on the roster, Maria, Kelly and Michelle are the only Divas I really love. I like Melina and Gail, but Maria and Kelly are too cute for me not to love and I know a lot of people don't like Michelle, but I do...I'm not sure why, but she's cool XD)
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:11 pm

"Even then I wouldn't put you through that...the only bag I'd ever ask you to hold even temporaily might be a grocery back or a suitcase or something along those lines." she explained.

[[SAME HERE~!!!!! though I really like Gail as a fellow Korean XD I don't like Michelle...I know people that have met her and they said she has a bad attitude both in and out of the ring...and they told me she has no friends in the WWE other than like Undertaker for obvious reasons lol

the only thing that really bothers me about her is that she uses her relationship with Taker to get where she is...I wish she could have used her talent for...I guess good is the right word...becaus eyou can be a heel and still use your abilities for good lol]]
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Dave chuckled. "I always take care of suitcases, so no worries there."

(I don't know, for some reason I like her lol. Can't really explain it. She's not my number one though, Kelly really grew on me with her improvement, combined with Kylie's influence lol. I've always liked Maria, even when she's played a huge ditz, she was just so cute lol. I wish I could like Beth, but she's so overrated...she just irks me. And I still miss Victoria like whoa! She used to make me laugh so hard when she's mock the other Divas XD)
Batista
Batista
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:26 pm

"Awesome...but carrying my suitcases was a great inadvertent way for me for weightlifting." she explained with a giggle.

[[more power to you~ lol I do not deny she's talented...unlike Maryse whom I can't stand worth a damn....but yeah...Maryse and Michelle are the two divas I really REALLY don't like lol]]
Maria
Maria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next