WWE World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigmatic Training Take 2! (Candice&Jeff)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Enigmatic Training Take 2! (Candice&Jeff) Empty Enigmatic Training Take 2! (Candice&Jeff)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:09 pm

"Jeff, I'm afraid you're going to have to put the magazine down now." Candice laughed at her boyfriend as they entered the gym and headed for the ring.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Women's Champion

Back to top Go down

Enigmatic Training Take 2! (Candice&Jeff) Empty Re: Enigmatic Training Take 2! (Candice&Jeff)

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:12 pm

He blushed as he put the magazine in his bag. "Hey...can I help it if you look amazingly sexy?" he pointed out as they got their stuff settled and he started to stretch. "Alright...I was thinking I could teach you a few moves and then we'll just take a little slower this time." he explained.

"So I'll teach you the move, you practice a few times, and then use it on me...and then we'll be done. Sound good?"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Title : Intercontinental Champion
Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Enigmatic Training Take 2! (Candice&Jeff) Empty Re: Enigmatic Training Take 2! (Candice&Jeff)

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:23 pm

"You're the boss." Candice agreed, going through her basic stretches to loosen up. "What first?"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:25 pm

"CAn you do a flying drop kick?" he asked. That would be a really dangerous weapon in her arsenal if she could do it.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:28 pm

"You mean like a missile dropkick from the top rope?" Candice asked him.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:30 pm

He nodded. "Precisely. You just get them in their head or their chest." he said finishing up his stretches.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:34 pm

"I tried to do it a couple times training with HHH, but he's not much of a highflyer. The only time he goes on the ropes is for a superplex." Candice joked. "I'd love to really learn how."
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:37 pm

He laughed. "Alright then...so I will demonstrate a few times and then you just try it with no one there. And then I'll stand there as your target." he explained as he started to run between the ropes.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:39 pm

"Okay," Candice said, getting into her wrestling mode. She wanted to do this. She had to get this right.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:42 pm

He nodded as he climbed up to the top rope. The only thing that was bad about trying to teach certain wrestling moves was that there was no way to show how to do it slowly. Gravity wouldn't really allow for that.

"Alright...I'm gonna do this a few times." he said as he jumped off the top rope and even though there was no one there, he visualised an opponent so he could do the right form.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Candice nodded, giving him room and watching him very closely to see exactly how he did it.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Once he landed, he got up, cracked his back and got back on the top rope. "Alright...the cross body you wanna put all your weight in your upper body...with this move, it's all in the legs." he said as he did again, only with more force.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:57 pm

"I'm good with my legs." She said without thinking, before blushing. "Don't make that into a dirty joke." She warned him with a giggle.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:59 pm

He just grinned but he didn't say anything. "Oh I wouldn't dream of it." he said chuckling as he demonstrated it one final time.

"Alright." he siad getting up. "Think you can give it a shot now without me there as the target?"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:02 pm

"I can give it my best shot!" She nodded, coming towards the turnbuckle to give it a try herself.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:04 pm

He nodded as he watched her. He got to a good distance where he was far enough away but not too far away so he could see her try it out.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Candice climbed to the top of the turnbuckle and crouched there for a moment to steady her balance. In her mind's eye, she could see Beth Phoenix, rising after one of her moves and slowly turning to face her.

With a grunt, Candice stood and leaped off the turnbuckle, thrusting her legs outwards and into the chest of her imaginary opponent before landing on the canvas below.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Jeff was impressed. He knew she said she'd tried it before but she did it really well. "Wow...that was great, Candice." he said sincerely.

"Think you're ready to try it with me there? Or do you wanna do it with no one one more time?" he asked.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Candice grinned and rose back to her feet. "That was fun!" She laughed smiling at him. "I think I can do it with you there. I'll try not to hurt you." She joked.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:20 pm

He laughed. "Yeah...that move is one of the more fun ones." he said as he got in position. "Oh if it hurts it means it's really good. Come on...I'm Beth Phoenix...I've been talking smack about your nothing more than a pretty face and you never deserved the women's title." he taunted.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:23 pm

"Jeff," Candice laughed. "You don't wanna be on the receiving end of me being pissed off." She joked, climbing the turnbuckle again.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:25 pm

"I'd rather you be pissed off than you not hitting me hard enough." he said seriously. As much as he loved being goofy with her and messing around, when it came to wrestling he usually got serious.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:30 pm

"Okay." Candice took a deep breath and focused. Jeff's handsome face morphed into the angry sneer of the Glamazon, and she could heard Beth's taunting words in her head.

Angrily, Candice leaped from the turnbuckle, nailing her boyfriend dead center in the chest, taking them both to the mat.
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Jeff felt every breath being taken from him as he hit the mat. He gasped for air as he slowly sat up. "That was...that was awesome." he said, getting his breathing right again.

"Just get like that everytime...you have a match...and you should win every time." he said chuckling and panting.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Legend
Legend

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Hardy Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Candice rolled over to face him and smiled. "Really? I didn't hurt you did I?"
Candice Michelle Hardy
Candice Michelle Hardy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next